Round 18 - Titans vs Broncos

Seriously... trapped inside their ten and apparently we only have 10 players on the field.... where the **** is the fucking defensive line!!!!!!!!!

Who is coaching these guys? **** me I don't know what I'm seeing from Dearden out there but he completely fucked his inside man.

lets just call it over and let Fifita play for the Titans, he is already doing it right now.

Can’t help but laugh . 😂 😂 😂 got them on the back foot and our defence line wants to push up with more holes then a brothal .

$1M+ per year is a lot for a player that only likes when his team has the ball...

Last edited:
Fifita should never have been picked again. He’s clearly not giving a shit. His attitude stinks. Take him off and tell him to pack his bags.

Last edited:
And Haas is the one at the end putting pressure on Onomatopoeia

The broncos are the one team that should be kicking the ball into touch every set because our kick chase sucks and our forwards are too lazy to form the line. Kick it out so these unfit pricks can have a break.

Seriously... trapped inside their ten and apparently we only have 10 players on the field.... where the **** is the fucking defensive line!!!!!!!!!

D e f e n s i v e l i n e ... hmmmm, What's that?

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • MrMoore
  • Behold
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Griffo
  • Big Del
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • Broncs1459
  • Brotherdu
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.