Round 18 - Titans vs Broncos

Just get a new coach already and **** white off, make him take his long service leave or something **** sake!!!

Our passive defence just gives us no hope as we are always playing in our own end.

When we do manage to get into the opposition half we just dont seem to know what to do.

It's a shambles for sure.

Everytime they tackle hands all over the ball and no set restart . They get set restarts for nothing ! And Fifitas no try if you tell me that Thompson wasn’t playing at ball punnching it then go to spec savers

With this refereeing and the way the Fox commentators are waxing lyrical about the Titans I think its time we accept it's going to be a few years before we finish above them again.

When our line just lets then come to us they got room to go at us with speed and fends.

A player is alot easier to tackle if he has no room.

Just get a new coach already and **** white off, make him take his long service leave or something **** sake!!!

It’s in the broncos best interest to appoint Kevvie and let him coach origin. That way he can build a good rapport with the elite Queensland players

Such a disappointing performance so far... so many things wrong with this team.

I just can't get my head around the bleeding obvious, after almost a whole season of the same shit in defence and attack, that nothing, absolutely nothing has changed.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  • Lostboy
  • Big Del
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • BruiserMk1
  • Galah
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Dazza 92
  • GCBRONCO
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.