Round 18 - Titans vs Broncos

Can see the boys are hungry to win rushing to pack the last two scrums.... not.....

How the **** is this possible.

wow two drops over the goal line for 7 tackle sets... that's 3 7 tackle sets on errors over the try line... I thought the rule was brought in to penalise shit kicks not bombed tries

All the possesion and field position advantage so far but we still look lost out there.
Remember last year when the Boyd-Turpin halves combo got us into the finals...uh such faint memories

wow two drops over the goal line for 7 tackle sets... that's 3 7 tackle sets on errors over the try line... I thought the rule was brought in to penalise shit kicks not bombed tries
It rewards desperate defence, which it is doing

Is it a positive they’ve actually bombed two tries and Oates has gifted the Titans two?
I think so.

We really could easily be ahead.

Two knocked on tries which should have been easy, and Oates giften them two trys, scoreline could have easily been reversed.

Yeh this game sucks. Literally nothing good. Titans are playing badly, we are playing worse.

It rewards desperate defence, which it is doing
The bombed try is reward for the desperate defence.

Also the rule wasn't brought in to reward desperate defence it was brought in because a team kicked the ball dead instead of kicking it to Billy once

Last edited:

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.