Round 18 - Titans vs Broncos

Why is Steve Clark in our lives again? I don't remember seeing him these last few years and now here is again, stinking the place up.

U know they sat there with that screen up just to go through the views to find one where they could make it titans ball

Alfie. Tell the team that Seibold is gone so you can stop playing like shit.

**** me... now our own players get in the way

our challenge... just give the titans the ball already

Dearden will wanna hope he doesn't have many worse games than this in his career. Fucking hell our halves have been useless.

A new 6 (were stuck with Milf so hope he comes back for and motivated next year), a new experienced prop, a better 9, and one or two other solid players, there is hope.

**** me does ANYTHING go the broncos way

This have been one of the shittest displays of sport in the last 10 years.

Dearden will wanna hope he doesn't have many worse games than this in his career. Fucking hell our halves have been useless.

He was average last week too.
But apparently on this forum since his the wee age of 19 he gets a pass from the usual vitriol that others such as Croft and SOS are plastered with.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Battler
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Hurrijo
  • Tmac
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Foordy
  • Swordfish
  • Stix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TimWhatley
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.