[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you two take this Broncos vs. Panthers chat to the relevant thread please?

This is the @Huge vs the world thread.
Who's that ? Never heard of the guy.

What a tough life these footballers live with babes all around them

Already addressed and I have the game recorded, live from Foxtel. What is the value in looking at a still? It captures a moment but tells you very little.
You've got the video, you've got the Foxtel timestamps, have at it.

I've given you the exact 2 moments Croft stuffed up (and left out about 2 where fairly it wasn't his fault - Oates was at fault for one). I've always been a pretty fair and reasonable poster so I'll give you the two where Croft was hard done by and didn't include those.

I even excluded the many times he rushed up for no reason whatsoever, but a try wasn't scored. Because of these times, Wests probably caught wind there was an opportunity. What's more disappointing is after the first try was scored because of it, he didnt stop doing it - he doubled down and ran up even FASTER, and HARDER - and made it even easier to score. Note, in the stills you can see the difference between the first attempts and the last - 2-3m.

I'm confident you have the ability to spin up a replay with your recorded from Foxtel version and find those moments. I even drew lines and circles for you so you had absolutely no doubt it was your mate at fault.

But man you must be tough to beat in court. Imagine all those trials Ned Kelly faced where the victim had to play video of when they were assaulted, rather than the still photos or evidence after the fact of their bruising. But it didn't happen your honour, as there is no video...

You've got the video, you've got the Foxtel timestamps, have at it.

I've given you the exact 2 moments Croft stuffed up (and left out about 2 where fairly it wasn't his fault - Oates was at fault for one). I've always been a pretty fair and reasonable poster so I'll give you the two where Croft was hard done by and didn't include those.

I even excluded the many times he rushed up for no reason whatsoever, but a try wasn't scored. Because of these times, Wests probably caught wind there was an opportunity. What's more disappointing is after the first try was scored because of it, he didnt stop doing it - he doubled down and ran up even FASTER, and HARDER - and made it even easier to score. Note, in the stills you can see the difference between the first attempts and the last - 2-3m.

I'm confident you have the ability to spin up a replay with your recorded from Foxtel version and find those moments. I even drew lines and circles for you so you had absolutely no doubt it was your mate at fault.

But man you must be tough to beat in court. Imagine all those trials Ned Kelly faced where the victim had to play video of when they were assaulted, rather than the still photos or evidence after the fact of their bruising. But it didn't happen your honour, as there is no video...
I have no idea what the Kayo timestamps mean. Rather I don't have a reference point.

Just tell me to which half you're referring. Let's make the beginning of the match zero and the finish eighty.

So, if it's the second half say ' first try, second half' etc, okay?
That would be the 45th minute, something like that. This way we can be on the same page.

I have no idea what the Kayo timestamps mean. Rather I don't have a reference point.

Just tell me to which half you're referring. Let's make the beginning of the match zero and the finish eighty.

So, if it's the second half say ' first try, second half' etc, okay?
That would be the 45th minute, something like that. This way we can be on the same page.
Erm you know Kayo is the same as Foxtel, right...it's literally the same broadcast

So in Kayo, if it says H2 12:04 - it means 2nd half, 12:04 to go til full time. i.e. identical to Foxtel.

Erm you know Kayo is the same as Foxtel, right...it's literally the same broadcast

So in Kayo, if it says H2 12:04 - it means 2nd half, 12:04 to go til full time. i.e. identical to Foxtel.
Cheers, did not know that.

Another season length ban incoming I'm sure
What a tough life these footballers live with babes all around them
After playing us
Yeh, it’ll be interesting to see if all the same media identities that smashed Arrow are as vocal this time around.

Ima bet a solid no.
Let his wife set the punishment:

Let his wife set the punishment:

It’s fucking insane that this chick ***** this woman’s husband and then messages her talking about it and then screen shots those personal messages and the Uber receipt and shares it with the media.

Im not excusing Api at all but What a low piece of shit. Psychopath behaviour

Sports people need to stop being made to feel like they’re some sort of god to be worshipped.

Most are dumb and / or too young to begin with and then they are placed on this pedestal and are simply not mentally equipped to deal with it (which should not be read as an excuse for most of the dumb shit they do).

This then leads to their perception of what is normal, be it income, professional performance expectation (i.e. continue to **** up and / or underperform / under deliver yet still get paid, handsomely), the everyday struggles a lot of people experience or just their poor behaviour in general etc. etc. being so misconstrued or misguided it’s embarrassing.

It’s fucking insane that this chick ***** this woman’s husband and then messages her talking about it and then screen shots those personal messages and the Uber receipt and shares it with the media.

Im not excusing Api at all but What a low piece of shit. Psychopath behaviour

Anything for a dollar mate, NRL players are beacons for your average woman to make a quick buck

Sports people need to stop being made to feel like they’re some sort of god to be worshipped.

Most are dumb and / or too young to begin with and then they are placed on this pedestal and are simply not mentally equipped to deal with it (which should not be read as an excuse for most of the dumb shit they do).

This then leads to their perception of what is normal, be it income, professional performance expectation (i.e. continue to **** up and / or underperform / under deliver yet still get paid, handsomely), the everyday struggles a lot of people experience or just their poor behaviour in general etc. etc. being so misconstrued or misguided it’s embarrassing.

There is no doubt in my mind women target them knowing if they can bait them into something crude then they are in line for a major payday as any media outlet will be paying big to hear the story.

The Jarryd Hayne incident, I am not for a single second condoning what he did but she was literally throwing herself at him via the texts and all of that, he's a footy player not a mastermind psychologist, if someone says come on over and let's fk.. he's gonna go over there fully expecting to do the dirty, not prepared for what might have happened if she changed her mind at any stage.

Again, not condoning unconsented sex but as I said, women know full and well who the big name footy players are and if they can lure them into something, they absolutely will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brocko
  • heartly87
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Big Del
  • GCBRONCO
  • lynx000
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.