[Round 19, 2021] Panthers vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making them accountable i guess

I thought Isaako had probably his worst game of the season last week and Kevvie usually doesn't mess around when they have a shocker, this time though he is sticking solid

I beg to differ ... his worst game of the season was against the Dragqueens.

funnily enough, it's also the game he lost me as a supporter in. (although not because of the poor performance ... because of that BS effort just before half time that lead to a try)

I thought Isaako had probably his worst game of the season last week and Kevvie usually doesn't mess around when they have a shocker, this time though he is sticking solid
I think they call that doubling down on your stupid mistake.

Yeah he is truly amazing... No half could ever sprint out of the line or arm grab, like he can!

🙄
Gee, you are well suited in your employment. You want to talk about what you believe happened in a game and I was discussing his attributes. He's the best defender of any halfback we've had in years. You're just smart enough to be a cop. Just.

Coates must have been really tired after origin if he’s still being rested

Gee, you are well suited in your employment. You want to talk about what you believe happened in a game and I was discussing his attributes. He's the best defender of any halfback we've had in years. You're just smart enough to be a cop. Just.

That’s a myth. Ben Hunt is a far better defender than Croft. Gamble is a better defender than Croft.

Storm (-49.5) into Panthers (-49.5)

🤑 Easiest money you will ever make

Kev is damned either way. How can you honestly have a pick and stick philosophy with the absolute rabble that we have now. Some of the performances on the weekend we're pitiful and worthy of getting dropped but some people want to stick with the same shit. **** that.

You give a guy a go but if his performances are just flat out fucked, why should he get picked again. Problem we've got is that we barely have 17 players in the squad that are NRL level quality.

Kev is damned either way. How can you honestly have a pick and stick philosophy with the absolute rabble that we have now. Some of the performances on the weekend we're pitiful and worthy of getting dropped but some people want to stick with the same shit. **** that.

You give a guy a go but if his performances are just flat out fucked, why should he get picked again. Problem we've got is that we barely have 17 players in the squad that are NRL level quality.
I mean… you pick the best 17 and stick but replace the fill ins when the better guy is fit. I don’t think even the biggest “pick and stick” enthusiast ever saw Croft staying in the team when Kelly is fit.

I mean… you pick the best 17 and stick but replace the fill ins when the better guy is fit. I don’t think even the biggest “pick and stick” enthusiast ever saw Croft staying in the team when Kelly is fit.
Do we know Kelly is fit for sure?

I have really tried to support kevie but with the ongoing lack of improvement and non-sensicle team selections he is really making it more and more difficult.

I'd rather have a sandbag than Croft.

I'd rather have an empty jersey than Jamayne. Isaako is shot, just put Coates in. He might not be weapon in the air he should be but at least he doesn't completely turn the game in favour of the opposition.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Clearly you have never watched a game. Croft's greatest asset has been his defence, far superior to any other half we've had for years.
He was our worst last year, he defended much better this year but the last game was as bad as what he was doing last year.

To say he is far superior to any other half is just plan wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.