COMPLETE [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
The Broncos have no answer to the Dragons power game. 33% possession, 21% territory, metres gained half of St George's total. This could get really fuggin ugly.

What a fucking surprise. All their tries, we played shit between the 20-40 min mark. Stupid fucking decision to swap smoothy and hethrington. Walters has lost my backing, gutless shit. Walters is not the man to get us out of this. 10 rounds into next year is the MAX I'd give him.

I mean, I don't know why we are expecting any different from this team. It's actually our good players (apart from sailor) killing us. Willison a few penalties, Billy as well rocks and diamonds. Ezra mam just pure shit.

Just when you think we can't play any worse, the players manage to find some other way to find an even lower level of utter garbage.

There’s no point scraping into the top 8 if we’re not contending for the title. I hope DD is thinking long and hard about how he’s going to clear the crap out of the roster/ coaching staff before next season. We’re so top heavy talent wise and so horrendous with the fundamentals that it isn’t funny.

Watching Herbie tear up for the phins the past few weeks has been absolutely sickening.

I got hemmoroids right now and it's been less painful then the shit being dished out this season.

There’s no point scraping into the top 8 if we’re not contending for the title. I hope DD is thinking long and hard about how he’s going to clear the crap out of the roster/ coaching staff before next season. We’re so top heavy talent wise and so horrendous with the fundamentals that it isn’t funny.

Watching Herbie tear up for the phins the past few weeks has been absolutely sickening.
The problem is the crap in the roster re-signed this season.

Tbf winning this game was always impossible, way too many players out to do anything

Nailed it. He needs to step in and show his worth.

10 minutes away from a premiership and we choked like dogs. Probably another 10 year wait until we’re in that position again

Basically that time between 06 and 15 and 15 and 23.

We’ve become a one shot a decade team 20 years after winning the last of 6 premierships in the previous 20(ish) years

I’ll take making the 8 and losing first round at this point

The way Walters & Staggs have conducted themselves over the last few rounds is embarrassing for them and the fans. Given what we have missing on the field you’d expect those two to understand the need to step up and take on a bit more responsibility.

If we moved the both of them on at the end of the year I wouldn’t bat an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • azza.79
  • leish107
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • rj9
  • Old Mate
  • Kev_Guz
  • Howie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.