COMPLETE [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
This team is just full of losers at the moment. They will sink to whatever level they need to lose. That's not to say they're all no hopers - it's just they have no confidence and no leadership.

Why can’t we win the ruck this year? Last year we steamrolled everyone up the middle. This year we can’t even tackle an outside back without someone being left on the ground.

I mean, I don't know why we are expecting any different from this team. It's actually our good players (apart from sailor) killing us. Willison a few penalties, Billy as well rocks and diamonds. Ezra mam just pure shit.

Its hard not to point the finger at the coaching when we cant even do the basics right. If you cant do that you have no platform to build on.

it’s pure insanity that we kept Staggs and not Herbie, I’d rather have a dead corpse on the field than Staggs

Poor diciplined and poor attitude football getting everything it deserves.

But can we stop talking as if the Dragons are red hot. Any team in the comp puts 20 on us after that haalf, the good teams put 40 on us.

I just don't have any answers on what's going on? Something behind closed doors or was last year just an anomaly.

I think even with all the players out through injury and origin footy, this actually highlights more on 1) how poor our recruitment/ future planning was. 2) Walters is not a great coach, it was all sunshine and rainbows last year but he is getting nothing out of this group. Other sides are without players too but at least they keep a standard, Walters actually has no answers.

Why can’t we win the ruck this year? Last year we steamrolled everyone up the middle. This year we can’t even tackle an outside back without someone being left on the ground.

Because they don't care. They just don't care. Our piss poor attitude has been on show for all to see tonight, more than any other.

I dont think he's average, but he's the sort of player we need more of to balance out our cap. Just a hard worker who does his job and allows others to do theirs better.
Ik that’s the consensus here but idk I just don’t see it that way

it’s pure insanity that we kept Staggs and not Herbie, I’d rather have a dead corpse on the field than Staggs

I said it before, but we didnt keep Staggs over Herbie. Staggs was under contract and Herbie wasnt.

Does Arthars still have a broken jaw? Is there a reason he defends like a pussy these days

If Mam wants to be given a future crack at the 7 why aren't we seeing him demand more footy. Have a third back up half on deck with a forward pack he cannot play off.

Staggs's contract is one of our worst pieces of business in recent memory. We were desperate to keep him after losing some other better young talent, and now we're stuck with a one trick pony who's on elite centre cash.

I said it before, but we didnt keep Staggs over Herbie. Staggs was under contract and Herbie wasnt.
Could’ve fixed that pretty easy by tapping Staggs on the shoulder.. happens all the time.

I'm more sad I saw the Drags 13+ price and didn't load up

If Mam wants to be given a future crack at the 7 why aren't we seeing him demand more footy. Have a third back up half on deck with a forward pack he cannot play off.
He can’t demand shit when his forwards are getting put on their ass every run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncsgoat
  • johnny plath
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.