COMPLETE [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Can't wait to see Del in the Broncos insta comments going at fans about his son again

how many different jerseys have we had this season?

I’ve never liked sailor, he’s got a good grubber and that’s it, go to the super league

This loss is on Kevvie... he's picked a bench with 2 guys that he has absolutely no intention to use.

Trying to win a game with 15 men ain't gonna work.
The bench is the least of our worries.

Sailor will be lucky to get a super league contract at this point holy shit lol

It's business as usual I'm afraid. 2023 may as well have never happened. Seibold got vilified and eventually flicked for what we just watched tonight. No desire, piss poor attitude, no respect for the ball or the tackle.....Just diabolical. Tonight really does feel like 2020-21.

I am embarrassed to be a Broncos supporter, and that is the first time I've ever felt that way. Kev (and everyone else at the club frankly) is out of time.

Mam’s just not even trying.

Broncs are ironically now my favourite team to hate watch. It's amazing how bad they can get, and the more the hate watch cycle goes on. Truly amazing

Thats a knock on? seriously

It’s ok guys when Kevvie was asked last week that it’s been 4 in a row losses, he said , “well our record is 8 so we’re doing ok!!” What’s another loss hey?!

This loss is on Kevvie... he's picked a bench with 2 guys that he has absolutely no intention to use.

Trying to win a game with 15 men ain't gonna work.
Injuries aside
We just need to try some new things
It’s just hail Mary time

Switch it off people. You don’t need this shit in your life. Footy doesn’t make it better.

People just assign too much value to it.

Honestly, if watching affects anyone in a significantly detrimental way emotionally, it's time (and fine) to step away. Do something positive that you can control, instead of dwelling on the negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.