COMPLETE [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Dunno if Mariner is gonna make it at centre with his size and physicality levels

Dragons running with no fear…men vs. boys so far

I'm not sure which game you are watching, but I can't fault our attitude.

Our kick chase is spot on. Our muscling up in defence, or the scramble is excellent as seen in that no try or take try.

Billy is having a great game. We just lack the size, and the penalty count is so one sided. Proud of the boys.
Gtfo

So lucky. This is embarrassing for Walters.

Said it before, we might have injuries, but the way we are losing this says a lot about how we are coached. Beginning to get the feeling last years run to the final was just like the year the Cows did it when Morgan played out of this world.

Hey Kevvie, when you gonna start coaching the basics to this mob of no hopers

Sailor drops it cold again.

It's business as usual I'm afraid. 2023 may as well have never happened. Seibold got vilified and eventually flicked for what we just watched tonight. No desire, piss poor attitude, no respect for the ball or the tackle.....Just diabolical. Tonight really does feel like 2020-21.

Kev (and everyone else at the club frankly) is out of time.

This loss is on Kevvie... he's picked a bench with 2 guys that he has absolutely no intention to use.

Trying to win a game with 15 men ain't gonna work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • sooticus
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.