vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon if you pressure SF, he'll be able to put a compilation together for you of all those sweep plays, where one-leg Boyd still manages to succeed in creating the overlap.

And yeah, he's done it regularly this year.

Yes he has done it plenty of times, but I think the video of resulting tries should only take a couple of clips to put together.

Not sure how I feel about this game.. I'm worried about Kikau running at Nikorima, that could easily be the difference.

I was enjoying my day until you reminded me of this!

Then I thought to myself it's not going to be much prettier on the other side of the field with Yeo running at Milford.

Yeah it's concerning, but we have TPJ back to run at Maloney........one can hope it evens it up.

Yes he has done it plenty of times, but I think the video of resulting tries should only take a couple of clips to put together.

And most of them would involve forward passes.

Milford wouldn't be the first half that misses the odd tackle here and there. Considering the amount of tackles he has to make, he defends quite well, for his size.
He makes some good tackles but so does Maloney at times. That's not good enough though, not unless you're producing results and Milford is very hit and miss in that area. His shitty defence cannot always be apologised for by fans when he is not blitzing it as a 5/8. He could have stopped that try in last weeks game, just had to bend at the waist and make a regulation tackle on a guy his own size, absolutely no excuse for that including fatigue.

I am expecting Josh Hoffman v2.0 tonight with Isaako chiming in for the sweeping plays, I am not saying he's no better than Hoffman but I am saying tonight I am expecting him to look somewhat lost when he's given the ball in the opposition 20

When it comes to Isaako tonight I don’t even want to see the ball leave his hands I just want to see him run.

I am expecting Josh Hoffman v2.0 tonight with Isaako chiming in for the sweeping plays, I am not saying he's no better than Hoffman but I am saying tonight I am expecting him to look somewhat lost when he's given the ball in the opposition 20

Member his try against the Roosters this year? He'll be fine.

Broncos by 2 or 4 tonight.

Panthers will win and will win convincingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • Maddy
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • bb_gun
  • Spoon
  • sooticus
  • ell.d33
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.