Round 19 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
serious question ... is it really Thursday night and i'm just dreaming right now

Panthers will come back in the second half and get us in the end. The Broncos will fall asleep and start making error after error.

If there is any side that can pile on the points quickly, it's Panthers.

Feel milfs pretty lucky to not be in the bin.

Yeah, I agree actually. Giving away so many penalties so quickly - we'd be blowing up, "Where's the sin bin you fuckheads?".

Panthers will come back in the second half and get us in the end. The Broncos will fall asleep and start making error after error.

If there is any side that can pile on the points quickly, it's Panthers.

Thanks mate.

Yeah, I agree actually. Giving away so many penalties so quickly - we'd be blowing up, "Where's the sin bin you fuckheads?".

He clearly lashed out at the ball as well. A win for us

serious question ... is it really Thursday night and i'm just dreaming right now

IMG 0194

Wife a bit friskie. Asked if I’d like to join her upstairs. Told her “Honestly my night can’t get any better”. Hope 2nd half doesn’t disappoint and good performance lasts longer than what I could have provided!

Wife a bit friskie. Asked if I’d like to join her upstairs. Told her “Honestly my night can’t get any better”. Hope 2nd half doesn’t disappoint and good performance lasts longer than what I could have provided!
Go for it mate. We’ll see you at the 42 minute mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • barker
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • jd87
  • Fatboy
  • bb_gun
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.