Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
Discuss.

I've had a premonition that we win by 34.

After years of being mediocre and dropping games we shouldn't, I can't say I feel confident about these "easy" games just yet. If we're serious contenders we should put them away easily, rather than struggle for a win, or worse, lose. They've lost their best player in Farah so we should have no excuse to lose.

Heading along today - hooray for Sunday afternoon football! I hope they maul them, but any win will do me.

Anything less than a 24 point win and I'll be a bit disappointed.

Getting a bit worried about these rain clouds. Is anyone in the city? Is it clear skies?

Last edited:
I'd really love us to fucking obliterate these no hopers.

It's overcast atm. Just heading in now, will probably catch the 2nd half of the 20s.

It's starting to rain. That sucks.

Just a bit of drizzle but those clouds look ominous. Should've packed a raincoat.

Tigers just got dudded by the touchie, I'm right in the corner where the no try was called and it looked fine to me.

Any word on scorers? Just arrived.

Even though it's overcast, nothing beats Sunday footy at Suncorp.

We need more Sunday games.

Any scores in the U20's guys and girls?

I'll be happy with any win, but gee I would love to see us carve them up.

Thanks Fozz much appreciated

I'm also concerned about this game..... we really can't take our foot off the pedal of we might get rolled.

Can't see Wayne letting them be complacent though, si hopefully we carve out a good solid win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.