Round 19 Discussion

Taylor is absolutley on fire. Will be nice to see him back in a Broncos shirt. We will have a 7 who can control a game then.

Manly are up against the Tigers so they'll chalk up a win, so we'll finish 4th this weekend, Sharks drop out of the 4.

Manly are up against the Tigers so they'll chalk up a win, so we'll finish 4th this weekend, Sharks drop out of the 4.
Wouldn't count on Tigers losing as unlikely as it is

Bird laid on the try there with a nice pass.

Watch titans muff up and let sharks stay ahead of us

Hold on Titans ffs. Must win by 17 points or 4th doesn't happen

Actually Titans only have to win by 18

That'll be it.

For the moment, we're a top 4 side

CSV5hon.gif

Which most of them have been. He has assisted on about 12 grubbers alone this year. They obviously don't count any kick as a try assist because there is no way in the world he has only had 12 assists from caught kicks and general play.

Lol you just made that number up, didn't you? But if you watch the games you would see 12 try assists (not including tonight's) is pretty much spot on.

Quality defensive win for the Gold Coast Titans. The Sharks had plenty of cracks at their line, but the Titans kept turning up and held on.

It's great to see a couple of young halves produce big performances. Cleary had a night out against the Warriors and Taylor produced a similar effort against the Sharks. Both are super talents and have a big future ahead of themselves.

The Sharks will be happy to have Origin behind them. It would have been tough to have so many key players backing up after Origin and playing in those sort of conditions. Maloney was a big loss for them and they missed his direction and kicking game in the conditions.

This came up on my YouTube feed.

Try or no try?

I'd say No Try, technically a 'forward pass' what are your thoughts @Super Freak ?

This came up on my YouTube feed.

Try or no try?

I'd say No Try, technically a 'forward pass' what are your thoughts @Super Freak ?

Geez even then Melbourne we're flogging us. I'd say yeah technically it's a knock-on as it went forward and as his teammate caught it that means it's a 'pass'?

Active Now

• Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • levikaden
  • ezpz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Justwin
  • something
  • MrMoore
  • Skathen
  • thenry
  • johnny plath
  • Mustafur
  • Dash
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.