Round 19 Discussion

This came up on my YouTube feed.

Try or no try?

I'd say No Try, technically a 'forward pass' what are your thoughts @Super Freak ?

Yeah, no try.

It's hard to spot in normal speed, so hats off to Harrigan, but if you watch closely you can see the ball only going in a forward trajectory and the second Storm player actually grabs it ahead of the point of last contact.

There was only centimetres in it so kudos to Harrigan for spotting it. It would have been a lot more difficult from where he was positioned.

Lol you just made that number up, didn't you? But if you watch the games you would see 12 try assists (not including tonight's) is pretty much spot on.

It's an exaggeration but it wouldn't be that far off. NRL had 12 and foxsports had 21 before tonight. There has not been a difference of 9 with Taylor kicking to somebody to then pass it to somebody else to score. That rarely happens. Even with a few being subjective and a couple with that example that is just too big of a gap.

If that is true on how they rule on the kicking assists then they are way out of touch. Always been whoever contributes more to a try. Kicks should be viewed as the main contribution imo.

Think we can both agree that the kid is a star and would be a perfect fit with Milford. What could have been. Only driving his value up the way he is playing behind not the greatest forward pack. Titans are going to offer him the $$$. Might be out of reach

Yeah don't hold your breath for a Tigpies upset boys and girls lol

God QLD has some luxuries in the halves. Cherry Evans already carving

Lol oh dear..

I think the Tigers could cause an upset here.

Manly are shithouse today. Tigers are going to win this.

DCE looks lost out there..

Tigers helping us out......hopefully they can keep it up.

Manly are gone.

Tigers have got this.

Does DCE know he has players on the left? Or does he think they are all on the right only?

Manly are a rabble this afternoon.

You wouldn't trust the Tigpies to park your car safely

I really hate that rule.

If a team plays on after a ball is knocked down then that should be their advantage played.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • kiwibronco
  • dirtyharry
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • bert_lifts
  • Bish
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • sooticus
  • ostin86
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.