Round 19 Discussion

That try right there is the reason why they need vid ref (you fucking moron Johns and co that want to see it gone), but it's also the reason why they could treat it a bit like they treat the forced drop outs.

If it looks like a try the ref can blow it up, but if there is something glaringly wrong with it, such as that.. or old mate that did the put down a foot outside the try line in the 9's... then the bunker can step in and call for a replay before they take the shot at goal.

90% of the time there will be no issues and the game will move quicker, but for the 10% where there's a foot on the touch line, or a knock on in a contest, or a drop during the put down, will still get pulled up with no real issues.

Referees about to get a half time call from NRL administration -

"Whatever the outcome here ensure Souths don't win by 4 points"

That try right there is the reason why they need vid ref (you fucking moron Johns and co that want to see it gone), but it's also the reason why they could treat it a bit like they treat the forced drop outs.

If it looks like a try the ref can blow it up, but if there is something glaringly wrong with it, such as that.. or old mate that did the put down a foot outside the try line in the 9's... then the bunker can step in and call for a replay before they take the shot at goal.

90% of the time there will be no issues and the game will move quicker, but for the 10% where there's a foot on the touch line, or a knock on in a contest, or a drop during the put down, will still get pulled up with no real issues.

Why isn’t the touchie asking for a review on that try mess?

I’m telling you I want him back to be fullback next year, he’s a massive talent.

Hmmmmm..............I'm beginning to get the impression you want him back at the Broncos........

Why isn’t the touchie asking for a review on that try mess?
Who knows... do we know that he said yep it's fine... or did he say check it and Klein ignored him?

He was looking right at his put down and would've seen his foot go close to the touchline... usually they ask to check it in those situations

In general you would think when someone scores 1m in from touch that they are fine

Last edited:
I’m telling you I want him back to be fullback next year, he’s a massive talent.

if he's a massive talent ... there is no way Souths release him

Why did we let Allen go again? Would someone like to refresh my memory?

Why did we let Allen go again? Would someone like to refresh my memory?
All I found is "Allan, 19, a product of the rich Marsden State High School rugby league nursery, will leave the Brisbane Bronocs after being wooed by Souths coach Anthony Seibold." Screwing you over before he even got there.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Astro
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Behold
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Santa
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.