Round 19 Discussion

Spoonman, come together with your hands
Save me, I'm together with your plan
Save me, yeah

Fear not! Thank goodness we'll beat the Eels.

We are witnessing RL history here ladies and gentleman.
Is this the first time we have been dead last on the ladder?

I’m not sure of your point?

my point is quite simple.

he has a contract with Souths for next year

if Souths want him, which would be likely if he has the talent you talk about, we won't get him

Well, the reffing has been very interesting tonight. Souths were pretty bad, but surely MOTM Origin Legend Josh Jackson deserved to be sent off. What were the odds on Brisbane as Spooners?

I actually had this feeling when they were 20-0 down at 30 min. Seems like a game they could afford to lose.

Still, embarrassing getting beaten by the Dogs, and 2 weeks out from the finals

I honestly thought last week would be Souths wake up call and they'd use this week to recalibrate. However they were awful to start the game, gave Canterbury way too much early and honestly they were pretty lucky to get this close. That Paulo try was a classic example of why it's imperative the video referee should check everything.

Well deserved win for the Bulldogs. The kicking game particularly from Wakeham was really effective in that second half. It just brought them back into it after Souths had all the momentum. That and their last line of defence was awe inspiring.

Bulldogs need to beat the Panthers next week to guarantee they avoid the spoon. they may have been able to beat those pretenders from Redfern ... but they won't take down the Panthers.

we on the other hand have a very winable game against the Cowgirls

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.