Coach: Brad ArtharCoach: Peter Gentle
Referees:
Sideline Officials:
Video Referees:
Venue: Bankwest Stadium
Kickoff: 5:30 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo; Channel 9

I like the look of that side ...

Let them have their fun, Parra are still going to lose this year and the next and so on. We may suck now but at least we know we'll be back in contention in a few years. The eels have sucked for so long that even losing in a semi will feel like a win to them.

Sterlo still had hair when the eels didn’t suck.

Sterlo still had hair when the eels didn’t suck.

Just on Sterlo, he and Brett Kenny were the best of the best halves combinations in NRL history, along with Langer and Walters, which again makes me really want to see Walters coach, especially our halves.

Of course we can! It's Darbs last game. He will be inspired and lead us to the promised land ... one without him. Onwards and upwards!

(Same for Fifita)
Why won’t Boyd play against the Cowboys?
Do you know something we don’t?

i wouldn't mind seeing Boyd charged by the MRC in this game ... just to see if we make the trip to the judiciary to fight for a change.

Honestly, I woke up this morning, brain full of the fog and fuzz of a late night, to find this. Wow I said, wtf! Boyd charged by the MRC !? My ♡ skipped a beat ... and then, I read " ... we make the trip to the judiciary to fight for a charge". WTF !!! This IS interesting! But why, I thought, we could just drop him ... odd way for us at last to make a stand? And then, I put on my glasses .... D'Oh

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Swordfish
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • kat00
  • Waynesaurus
  • Alec
  • Socnorb
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Nerd
... and 55 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.