PRE-GAME Round 19 - Eels vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Man do we miss Gillett, not a coincidence he came up with huge plays to win us games over the years.

If he didn't get ruined by injuries he would've been that defensive rock for us.

Last edited:
Looking foward to seeing more of Gamble. 190cm tall and 97kg, he is a pretty big unit. I would love to have a Campese like five eighth. No idea if Gamble is any good just intrigued, and happy to not have a midget defending in the halves like we usually do.
This would be great. Most big guys get shifted to centre or 2nd row, eh?

If these lazy entitled pricks couldn’t be motivated to play for Seibs, and now can’t be motivated to play for new coach because ‘season is over’ and the games ‘don’t matter’... well guess what... the Bulldogs are about to beat South Sydney and put us squarely in last place.
Show some goddam pride in the jersey and get out there and avoid the first spoon in Broncos history. No excuses.

Oh well I suppose we've got to face the music sometime this week.

With the amount of injured, hangers on and demotivated individuals this could get very ugly.

Time to strap on my Weapons Grade Y-fronts and push on to the Cowgirls game.

Oh well I suppose we've got to face the music sometime this week.

With the amount of injured, hangers on and demotivated individuals this could get very ugly.

Time to strap on my Weapons Grade Y-fronts and push on to the Cowgirls game.

I have so many questions but mainly do you normally freestyle?

These ***** better turn up tonight otherwise stick a wooden spoon up their asses.

That's cause you're only looking at half of It
....which is being conveniently overlooked by all and sundry....
Yes we have had the season from hell but goddammitt with all the suspensions and injuries as well as letting players go mid-season we have struggled to field a decent team all season.
The biased pricks in the media bleat about how badly Newcastle played last week because of "missing" players who had been rested.
there was 3......! They have made excuses for most of the other tems this season when there were key players missing but "the Broncos shouldn't be using injuries as an excuse......"

....which is being conveniently overlooked by all and sundry....
Yes we have had the season from hell but goddammitt with all the suspensions and injuries as well as letting players go mid-season we have struggled to field a decent team all season.
The biased pricks in the media bleat about how badly Newcastle played last week because of "missing" players who had been rested.
there was 3......! They have made excuses for most of the other tems this season when there were key players missing but "the Broncos shouldn't be using injuries as an excuse......"

I'm not blaming this either, but legit - refs have fucked us more games than not. It's not the main reason for the upcoming spoon, but sure hasn't helped. I'm thinking of the game we led Manly 18-0 then the ref blew something like 10 six-agains and a bunch of regular penalties, literally whistled Manly back into the game and got them home. Plenty here said it was the worst they ever saw.

Anyway yeah we add to the trophy cabinet tonight, congrats boys. Fitting sendoff for Darry. Take the spoon with you and fkoff.

Anyone actually excited for game day?

Oh I'm excited.....For the end of next week. I don't even have any energy left to tear the entire rabble of useless ***** to shreds in the Season in Review thread. The fact that 2021 probably won't be much better doesn't help.

Oh I'm excited.....For the end of next week. I don't even have any energy left to tear the entire rabble of useless ***** to shreds in the Season in Review thread. The fact that 2021 probably won't be much better doesn't help.

Ew, end of season review, nup no point in going there that's for sure.

No, and that is the worst thing for me. I used to look forward to every game with great anticipation, now, I could not give a shit really. Very disenchanted with what has been done to our club and to our game.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • RodF
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • jd87
  • MrMoore
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.