Coach: Brad ArtharCoach: Peter Gentle
Referee: Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referee: Ashley Klein
Venue: Bankwest Stadium
Kickoff: 7:55 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo; Channel 9

Last edited:
Do we have the lightest bench ever named? Imagine being in the running for a spoon and letting players rest

Do we have the lightest bench ever named? Imagine being in the running for a spoon and letting players rest
Players that would be available that haven't been picked:
- Jesse Arthars
- Sean O'Sullivan
- Kobe Hetherington
- Pride Petterson Robati
- Yep that's it... no one else available in the Top 36 squad... Maybe Kahu... but I have assumed he's injured, because it's Kahu

Not exactly sure who is being rested in your mind???

Last edited:
- Jesse Arthars
- Sean O'Sullivan
- Kobe Hetherington
- Pride Petterson Robati
- Yep that's it... no one else available in the Top 36 squad... Maybe Kahu... but I have assumed he's injured, because it's Kahu

What about Haas? I’m pretty sure Milford was given the rest of the season off too, not that he would help.

What about Haas? I’m pretty sure Milford was given the rest of the season off too, not that he would help.
Sorry mate.. you're right Haas should be playing instead of being with his family grieving his brother who passed away
🙄🙄

Milford has been ruled out with injury, because he's been running around on one leg with a hammy injury since the Melbourne game and re-injured it when he returned early

Last edited:
Sorry mate.. forgot that Haas should be playing instead of being with his family grieving his brother who passed away 🙄🙄

Milford has been ruled out with injury, because he's been running around on one leg with a hammy injury since the Melbourne game and re-injured it when he returned early
Ah the guilt trip. I know exactly why he’s out, but he was happy to wait a few weeks. What’s another two when we are desperate to avoid the spoon? Yeah milford gets to use that as an excuse for being terrible all year. Was more than likely dropped.

Ah the guilt trip. I know exactly why he’s out, but he was happy to wait a few weeks. What’s another two when we are desperate to avoid the spoon? Yeah milford gets to use that as an excuse for being terrible all year. Was more than likely dropped.
Hahahahahaha. Your laughable mate.

- Jesse Arthars
- Sean O'Sullivan
- Kobe Hetherington
- Pride Petterson Robati

Why can't they just give Kobe a go

Poor Phantom Robati, he will never get a shot if he can't with 85 players out and another 85 in career worst form.

Doesn’t sound promising with a name like Gamble [emoji51]

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • marw
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.