/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Spot on mate👍
How about his cross field runs with the ball in his right palm like hes a drinks waiter.....waiting for the day someone smashes the spud.....this clown thought he was worth more than tedesco!!!
Wasnt there a rumour last year we were looking at him??? If so thats about the only positive from the club not to pursue this fuckin over rated show pony.....another darling of the nswrl journo wankfest
I agree with both of you re: this snide little turd. One of his favorites is raising his arms with the ten fingers extended to the referee pleading for the opposition player to be sent off. His shallow feelings of contempt for his fellow players is on show for all to see. He is a very dis-likable character. Much of his character traits stem from immaturity, but most of them are based on a narcissistic love of self.

Mmm, quick search of 2020 stats. Best Bronco, line break assists, Darius Boyd. Best Bronco, try assists, Darius Boyd. Must just be because the rest of the team is shit. Mind you those stats are top 20 of 2020. Weird huh?

What a second, if he's the best of the Broncos in those stats does that mean my contention that if his team mates were better, the team would have been better? It's such a puzzle.

It's almost like DB played pretty well in 2020 but hey, THAT CANNOT BE TRUE, RIGHT?
Talk about polishing a turd.

As per usual, you’ve done your best to steer a conversation onto a path that suits your argument, but you still can’t name a fullback from any other team that Boyd is outperforming.

As I said, Boyd is hardly the yardstick for what you require from your players if you’re to be a finals team. Nor would any other player in this team avoid the same level of criticism if they dished up the same godawful shit for 2 years (or as @Big Pete corrected me, 3.5). But as I also said, no other player would be afforded 2 years (sans half a dozen or so games) to perform so dreadfully.

Unless you intend on answering the question I actually asked you instead of defecting, don’t expect another response from me.

Last edited:

As per usual, you’ve done your best to steer a conversation onto a path that suits your argument, but you still can’t name a fullback from any other team that Boyd is outperforming.

As I said, Boyd is hardly the yardstick for what you require from your players if you’re to be a finals team. Nor would any other player in this team avoid the same level of criticism if they dished up the same godawful shit for 2 years (or as @Big Pete corrected me, 3.5). But as I also said, no other player would be afforded 2 years (sans half a dozen or so games) to perform so dreadfully.

Unless you intend on answering the question I actually asked you instead of defecting, don’t expect another response from me.
Correct!!! I notice the " missing" stats including how many tries were run past him while he was flapping his arms or laying on the ground along with his number of involuntary tackles

Two observations. You forgot to mention the minor detail of contract value, one of his favourite points of argument, and second, your last line appears to contain an opportunity for the grammar cop to descend from the clouds (business class all the way). Quick!

Last edited:
Two observations. You forgot to mention the minor detail of contract value, one of his favourite points of argument, and second, your last line appears to contain an opportunity for the grammar cop to descend from the clouds (business class all the way). Quick!
I had to read my last sentence three times to find it.

You’re right though, I’m fucked now. 🤣

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • lynx000
  • davidp
  • Dony Eliakim
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • Culhwch
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wild Horse
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.