Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos (NRL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walters would have the balls to drop Thaiday.

Bennett seriously needs to tap Thaiday on the shoulder. I am really getting sick of watching his fat ass phoning it in every single week

Thaiday hasn't reacted very well to his State or Origin dropping, instead of stepping up and proving a point he has just given in......he looks done.

I think Sammy started the season great, but lately, he has gone downhill rapidly. The motivation looks gone. Dont know if its all down to his origin dropping, the deadly choices controversy or just old father time catching up with him. If he cant snap out of it, i hope he decides to call it a day.

Hunt and Milford look like complete strangers out there. They have no idea of working together. No inside-outside plays (like the Knights have done well), nothing. We seriously lack in attack.

Bennett seriously needs to tap Thaiday on the shoulder. I am really getting sick of watching his fat ass phoning it in every single week

No way he plays 2018. He's slowing down as the year's gone on. I can't see him finding another gear. The biggest issue is his lateral movement. Slow.

No way he plays 2018. He's slowing down as the year's gone on. I can't see him finding another gear. The biggest issue is his lateral movement. Slow.
No way he should be playing next week... hoping for a news presser with:

Sam needs "surgery" and will be out for the rest of the year

I have liked Isaako so far. Good energy and field position. Strong runner. I haven't seen him play before.

Surely we can put Su'a onto the right for the rest of the game and hook thaiday.

What about Air Kahu though, that was awesome

thats why he brought the english second rower

What is even worse is that we have visitors so a can't even swear profusely watching this effort.:angry:

Yes. Someone forgot to fill the hat with rabbits
Bennett's game plan relies on individual brilliance... he should be giving jet the cheque book because he'll have nothing next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • davidp
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.