Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos (NRL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't think i'd call it brilliant ... but if you give Roberts the ball like that with no one in front of him, do one is chasing him down
It was brilliant that we scored

That was a bonus.......now lets get out crap together.

don't think i'd call it brilliant ... but if you give Roberts the ball like that with no one in front of him, do one is chasing him down

It's Bennett ball brilliance. Embrace it.

Ummm even if he did play at the ball isn't it a charge down therefore not a knockon?

Not to be a downer, but why didn't he apply a bit of afterburner and get closer to the posts .

I know it's petty, and we converted. But none the less, it all adds up and he could've improved the position with ease

What was worrying tho is that the knights did just march down the field.

Stop giving fucken penalties away. Also, even though it was a shit kick I hate blockers

Not to be a downer, but why didn't he apply a bit of afterburner and get closer to the posts .

I know it's petty, and we converted. But none the less, it all adds up and he could've improved the position with ease

Because league players aren't general that smart.

What a rubbish penalty.

What a ridiculous penalty

It's always a perfect storm for us isn't it. Shitty general play and the refs fucking us in the ass

Deadset we are at sixes and sevens in defense.

WTF was that from Thaiday LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.