PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Looks like he's gone down in the pecking order.

Thanks to Darius fucking Boyd.
How did you come to that conclusion?

Assuming he's even fit to play, the only reason he's not in the team is because Seibold wants Turpin in the team but won't drop Macca. It's not like Dearden plays 5/8.

Last edited:
I don’t hate it. We managed to score 8 tries in our last 2 games with a forward in the centres and no halves. Points aren’t really a problem. Our forwards create enough opportunities that we can should be able to find enough points to win. This team however is far better defensively than what he had earlier on. I think it’s a decent balance.

My biggest concern is TPJ moving away from that edge where he’s been so damaging recently.

When Dearden injured his ankle, his return was always slated till Round 20-22. According to the NRL Physio (one of the best voices in Rugby League, check him out) it usually takes 8-10 weeks to recover from a Grade 3 Ankle Sydesmosis injury.

I expect to see him back next week.

I also wouldn't be surprised to see Shibasaki back this week. It will be interesting to see where he ends up playing, especially after Staggs enjoyed his best performance of the season on the right-hand side. Despite the criticism, I actually think Gehamat has a lot of what you want out of a modern centre. If he could just convert his chances I think the fans will see what the coaching staff at the Broncos see in him.

By rights we should belt that Titans forward pack

Last edited:
The occipital lobe is at the back and technically you did use that to type that made up stat.
Wrong! But you obviously knew that. No shit I pulled it out of the air , but that doesn't make it wrong

Yeah this. No chance we lose.
Don't bet your house on it. The Titans looked pretty slick against the Storm at certain times on the weekend. They certainly aren't afraid of the Broncos and will be supremely confident. This is going to be a tough game.

Don't bet your house on it. The Titans looked pretty slick against the Storm at certain times on the weekend. They certainly aren't afraid of the Broncos and will be supremely confident. This is going to be a tough game.
Yeah there squad isn't looking that bad , definitely got points in them

Wrong! But you obviously knew that. No shit I pulled it out of the air , but that doesn't make it wrong

Is it wrong? I studied it at uni and am honestly struggling to remember which is troubling.

Is it wrong? I studied it at uni and am honestly struggling to remember which is troubling.
Well imagination is from the frontal lobe, occipital is about vision. But as Nsw stables stated there's multiple lobes at play, not that I'm a expert but.

It’s starting to sink in that Macca and Boyd will still be first picked two years from now

Well imagination is from the frontal lobe, occipital is about vision. But as Nsw stables stated there's multiple lobes at play, not that I'm a expert but.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Painin the Haas
  • IceWorks
  • Ejbroncos
  • Fozz
  • NSW stables
  • barker
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • broncotville
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.