PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Crucial break I might add. He has done 3 long range breaks so far in Rabbits colours where his genuine pace just creates something from nothing.
Nikorima is another who is making line breaks at will and toyed with our left edge last week, his providing much needed spark at the Warriors that might just get them a finals berth ahead of us.

As much as we love to see them fail, both are potential match winners that we could have kept to help us push for that elusive premiership.

Problem is Roberts wanted out and played like mud once he made that decision. Nikorima didn’t see himself as a bench utility and ultimately wanted out.

Anything less then an 18 point victory will be unacceptable.

I'd say 90% of the football world, you're joking if you don't have any doubts about him.

Yeah he's setting the bar very low if he has been impressed this year.

Not miserable, just realistic. If that clashes with your Disney style of fan support, then I apologise. If a lucky draw over the Warriors and a home victory against the league doormats is classified as building, then your standards are lower than I thought. I'll talk to you again at the end of the season and we'll compare notes.

I'm all for being realistic, but fair's fair - that draw against the Warriors wasn't lucky

Holbrook hasn't coached a single game of NRL, so by very definition, the jury is out on him too
Never said it wasn't , and I'm not saying he's going to be any good either.
[automerge]1563774115[/automerge]
Ah yeah nice. Pulling stats from the back of your imagination
Actually the thinking/imaginary come from the frontal lobe. But hey I'm sure you knew that and everything else.

Last edited:
I'm all for being realistic, but fair's fair - that draw against the Warriors wasn't lucky
Watch the game again or check the lopsided stats. It was one that got away from them. All irrelevant anyways as neither side will feature in the post season.

Any news of dearden is he back this week? I know it’s bad to say but it’s not a bad thing if Gillett isn’t playing.

Any news of dearden is he back this week? I know it’s bad to say but it’s not a bad thing if Gillett isn’t playing.
I thought I saw a report that Gillett WAS going to play..? I’m with you though if he’s not lol.
He just hasn’t been the same since his neck injury.

I wonder is SoS will be fit for this weekend? Yesterday he was in the Broncos training pics, looked to be running and passing fine. Hopefully he is back.
PS would love to see a Dearden and SoS halves pairing, with Turpin/Seggy at 9 and Milf at 1.

What’s the word on the staggs and his knee-ing incident

I think this is the realistic line-up that will be named this afternoon.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Glenn
5. Issako
6. Boyd
7. Deardon
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy/Seggy.

I think this is the realistic line-up that will be named this afternoon.

1. Milford
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Glenn
5. Issako
6. Boyd
7. Deardon
8. Lodge
9. Macca
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Turpin
15. Offa
16. Carrigan
17. Kennedy/Seggy.

* Isaako
* Dearden
* Sorry

Active Now

• Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • kiwi2
  • Lurker
  • peter09
  • Xzei
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.