PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

If Kyle Flanagan got off intentionally kneeing Lodge in the face last week, no way Kotoni sits out next week.

I completely forgot about that. Did he get off?? That’s a joke.

Do we actually think Boyd eventually ends up at centre? I would love Dearden and SoS in the halves.

Macca played pretty good tonight and tried his guts out again. But I still think he should make way for Turpin and Seggy when the team is full strength.
I'd like to see Segy as starting hooker with Turpin on the bench to cover the halves. Macca would be sitting in the box with his hand on Seib's knee.

If raising the knees is suspension worthy, how does Klemmer ever play a game? He raises his knees every damm run

... imagining someone running without lifting their knees.

Interesting to see what Seibold does with the halves. Reckon it'll be Boyd/Dearden or O'Sullivan if they're fit. McCullough at nine and Turpin on the bench.

Brisbane need to keep TPJ on an edge. He's just so dangerous, and opens up more space for the rest because of it. Glenn stays at centre for the time being.

Flegler might have to sit this one out so that will help accomodate the return if Gillett you would expect.

Will be interesting to see if the Titans have a dead cat bounce against the Storm this weekend.

Will be interesting to see if the Titans have a dead cat bounce against the Storm this weekend.

Knowing the Titans, no doubt they’ll get spanked against Melbourne and then rebound against us.

I fear Ash Taylor will finally find that spark after going missing all season and lay on 3-4 try assists and have a kicking game reminiscent of Darren Lockyer in his prime to stick it up the doubters..............

by absolutely blowing the Mackay Cutters out of the water at Piggabeen Sports Complex for Tweed Heads Seagulls.

Oh and Broncos by plenty in the NRL game. It’s our usual revenge game on the coast so we won’t be complacent twice in the same year against the same opposition you would think. Hopefully Arrow isn’t fit for this game.

TPJ at lock will blunt his attack imo. Should be Joffa or Carrigan there.

Just chuck Glenn there or move him to the bench IMO. Glenn has been great for us, but TPJ is our main attacking threat when he's on an edge.

I'd like to see Segy as starting hooker with Turpin on the bench to cover the halves. Macca would be sitting in the box with his hand on Seib's knee.

Id like to see Beyonces Tits real up close but you know.....
[automerge]1563504689[/automerge]
TPJ simply HAS to stay right side edge forward for mine; leagues leading offloader and recently contributing try assists in the oppo 20 metre zone where we absolutely struggle to construct anything (see Milfs dance steps prior to getting penalty in front of the sticks..)

BUT....if Gillo is not gunna play 80 minutes and TPJ moves across to the right edge when he is benched then ill accept that...

Issako has to take conversions; i was a bit miffed that Herbie and Coates were axed but i had Isaakos previous early season form in my head when i said it. Ill eat humble pie and say he is closing in on his best form...he needs to be our kicker now.

Staggs should be fine with a early guilty plea which when you think about it is absurd he even has a case to answer for....

Last edited:
Huge game. We have storm the following week. We really need to win this one because we have some really hard games coming up

Staggs will be free to play with an early guilty plea.

Flegler faces a week unless he is successful at the judiciary. I don't think he faces an extra week by challenging it, so it may be worth doing (except an early guilty plea will mean he only has 12 carry over points)

TPJ at lock will blunt his attack imo. Should be Joffa or Carrigan there.

Seems kinda strange that we spent $500K on Joffa to be a bench forward ay? I feel like our best line-up has all 5 of our young guns in the starting side, just a matter of where to fit them all..

8. Lodge
10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Pangai Jr
13. Ofahengaue

Glenn in the centres / on the bench, Gillett with a tap on the shoulder a brown paper bag filled to the brim.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Yem
  • Xzei
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Wendall Taylor
  • kman
  • pennywisealfie
  • HVbronco
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Old Mate
  • broncos4life
  • Spoon
  • Culhwch
... and 74 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.