Round 19

Souths can't win without Inglis? :laugh:

When is GI due back?

The Rabbits really don't have the luxury of facing any easy beats.

Don't know. Pretty sure Troy said 4 weeks. GI has been quoted to say "I'll be back in 3". So who knows. I would rather losing the Minor Premiership instead of rushing him back to ensure he is fully fit for the finals.

I haven't looked at other teams draws but I feel we have one of the hardest runs home.

Round 20 is going to be really important. If the Rabbits win as most would expect them to then the run home should be business as usual. However, if it's a real struggle, they lose a player or two and then the run home could prove to be a real nightmare.

The only easy game, and it's a well placed game too is the R25 clash against the Tigers. That should lead Souths in good stead heading into the finals no matter what.

Broncos website says Hodges inspired Inglis to play on in Origin. Could be the one who inspired Souths to lose the minor premiership too?

Inglis rarely comes off at club level. Even with a big lead and limping, he will only go to the wing for 10 minutes, earlier in the year he ended up scoring a try while cruising out the clock.

Frankly, Inglis playing on kept QLD in the match. He may have not done anything in attack but he filled the hole that NSW would have attacked for the 2nd half.

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • LittleDavey
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • DrGee
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Behold
  • sooticus
  • Splinter
  • achievedrap
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronx48
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.