Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I think the smaller field definetly played on our mind more then it should have. Those mid field bombs, 7 tackle sets and 1 out running is not us.

Team selection wise I do think mariner should keep his spot. Oates should have got it in the 1st place, but mariner was pretty good so you can't drop him now. We will continue to miss Oates metres.

Jensen needs to start. I am a huge hethrington fan but I really think he is too small for our style of play. He could increase his calue to us if he becomes the 2nd rower replacement, surely its been considered. This will be controversial but I think he should go for willison. I don't get the baker hate, thought he did his role.

Carrigan should never go to 2nd row again UNLESS Walters plays him at lock in attack and 2nd row in defence when injury strikes. Poor coaching, should have reacted to this, especially when we were getting owned in the middle. Piakura was a huge loss tactically for us. Hindsight hero but I think tapau starting experiment is over.

Cobbo was exactly as expected for mine. We need to be patient there.

No panic stations. It's all about how we react to it. Could look back on this as a good thing I think. 2 weeks to think about this and realise we aren't going to just walk into another gf. Every team will play their gf against us...

Use the 17 we picked on Tuesday. Maybe some edge cover over Fletcher Baker on interchange.

Bunnies defence today was shot. Be patient and hold the ball, we will score plenty.

Hopefully Rosie Doesn't walk off again she is sorry about that blame Dim wit Jack getting her pissed off. Her paw is covering the broncos logo

Use the 17 we picked on Tuesday. Maybe some edge cover over Fletcher Baker on interchange.

Bunnies defence today was shot. Be patient and hold the ball, we will score plenty.
If the Bunnies pick Kennar in the centres again that's our target

We need to bring someone onto the bench that brings some impact
Getting worked over that easily in the middle makes me think we need to go out and sign someone mid season. Need a trio - Hass, Carrigan and ??

Getting worked over that easily in the middle makes me think we need to go out and sign someone mid season. Need a trio - Hass, Carrigan and ??
If you can get tpj to not offload more than 3 times and just run hard he’s the guy…that’s a big “if” though

I'd give a few players another game but if any bad games with a loss then smoothy, hethrington, mariner, Baker, tapau are under pressure.

Mozer could be in sooner then thought I think. And we need to find a way to get Oates and willison in for their metres, our team seems small and that does not suit our style at all.

As much as majority of people on here hate the idea Nashy has pinpointed the answer.
Aggressive, covers backrow if needed and brings impact off the bench and that's exactly what we need.

Plus he'd be humbled by the fact that he chased the money and realised the grass isn't greener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • Dazza 92
  • The Don
  • Kev_Guz
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Turky Murky
  • Mustafur
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.