Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading home from work through Roma. Gonna be hard to make myself get on the connecting train and not head down to the ground.

Just win FFS.

We should win this match. Only lost last week because my wife was watching too (shes jinxed - i met her in 2007 and we havent won a premiership since).

Told her she's not allowed to come downstairs from 8pm tonight.
What do we call her? Grinch?

I have sinned binned Jack from my bedroom because he picks on Rosie especially game day I can't do this two weeks from Friday since I will be at my first game

Souffs were very impressive when attacking Manlys line 2 weeks ago But their outside backs defence was non existent.
We are about to find out exactly what our defence is like this year.
We should score more points them them regardless so I expect a win.

We should win this match. Only lost last week because my wife was watching too (shes jinxed - i met her in 2007 and we havent won a premiership since).

Told her she's not allowed to come downstairs from 8pm tonight.
To be fair .. didn't you say earlier that you just finished dropping your new dining room table on her foot?

Don't think you have to worry too much about that mate, I'd be surprised if she could even walk let alone hobble down a set of stairs lol 😛

Oates drops off Willison 18th man, let's hope no back goes down from foul play

Channel 9 really giving Ezra some love ❤️

Wonder if that Oates/Walters tension is real...
Oates is still at the game but I would of thought having a back as 18th man is the smarter move. We did it most of last season that way from memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • dasherhalo
  • phoenix
  • davidp
  • LittleDavey
  • Lostboy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • barker
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.