Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Got the 2 points and some good to be taken out of the game.

Just need Seibold to keep ironing out the creases.

Wtf was that ending? You wanna blow their trumpet any harder refs? f**k me dead.

Excellent night. TPJ was immense, Haas might wanna check his rearview mirror for Flegler, and Bird had his best game in our colours. Isaako was our worst by a long way, he had a shocker.

I'll be the wet blanket... Lots of positives however, still have to stop conceding soft penalties, STOP the offloads and put the player on the f***ing ground with the ball wrapped up.

How many dollars for a flegler tattoo?

Some impressive performances there but some pretty ordinary efforts by a few. Milford and Isaako were poor

Sterling. Outside of some scrappy stuff once the game was done and dusted, that was quality across the board.

Pivotal that we were able to blunt Taumalolo early on. He's the focal point for that side now. Nullify his impact and they were struggling for options.

Huge props to Flegler, kid was immense off the bench. Love that hunger, I hope Seibold shows faith in him. Haas yet to come back also..

Bird showing what he bought him for also. Looks fit and had a hand in everything.

Hope our structures and effort indicative of what we can expect this year. Might take some time to really gel, but looking on the up.

Great game, good to Bird starting to show something

Just caught up as I missed most of the game. TPJ immense, although again he needs to keep himself in check. He’s gonna missile someone and it’ll go horribly wrong.

Flegler was great. Rarely if ever driven backwards. Bird very good. It’ll be the best humble pie I’ll eat if he keeps going. Boyd played to about his ‘good’ level, no howlers and kept running the ball (maybe a little too often).

Isaako a poor night by his standards, particularly with the boot.

**** it feels good to beat them

Is the game over? Seriously that was a weird finish. The forwards were great. It degenerated a little in the last 10 minutes but considering the contest was over for both sides its hard to be too critical.
There were good signs for the future too. Flagler has been outstanding in his outings and Bird was strong tonight. Watching the synogy of our spine was promising. Knik played the best game he could and had a hand in almost everything.
Some of the ends of sets went astray but it would be nitpicking to focus on them.
The key now is to bring that to the dragons without losing concentration.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • NSW stables
  • MrRobot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Skyblues87
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.