vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what constitutes "dangerous contact" in the rules?

Anyone know what constitutes "dangerous contact" in the rules?

these days pretty much any contact with the head/neck ... he made no contact with the head or neck, but will still be found guilty

You’d think with his record doing unnecessary shit like that would be the last thing he’d do.

If we plead guilty, even to a lesser charge, or contest this and lose I am done with the NRL. That's four times in a year the MRC has gone after TPJ for incidents that should have been play-on. And every time he cops additional time for loading from the previous unfair charges. I don't get the logic of people conceding that it shouldn't have been a penalty but blaming TPJ anyway. How many times do other players almost do something illegal in a game? TPJ now has the worst reputation in the league based almost entirely on legal tackles branded by the media as 'dog shots', and yet even his team's own supporters are throwing him under the bus. Curtis Scott only got two weeks for punching Dylan Walker in the eye, yet TPJ gets a cumulative half of a season for legal tackles. The NRL is stealing a player's reputation and a sizeable chunk of his career and I'm not going to start victim blaming.

I don't even recall the incident. When was it???? WHAT was it???

No one in the media mentions when Feldt was being tackled by Milford early in the game, he deliberately landed with his elbow / forearm on his face. He starts dropping from above and deliberately comes down on his head. Why are other players protected but ours are singled out?

Any chance this could be done on PS4 and screened live?

Don’t think this game will go ahead. NRL season will have to be suspended/postponed with NZ ensuring anyone travelling to Australia has to undertake 14 day quarantine which will affect the Warriors players.

That's me done with the NRL again this year coronavirus or not. James Roberts or latrell Mitchell could elbow a player in the back of the head unconscious and get less... wait, one of them did.. fuckinh over the double standards and obvious favouritism...

Bunnies don’t look too bad this arvo against the Sharks. We will need to be on our game! Any chance Glenn is ready next week?

On the basis of that game (sths v sharks) we’ll smack them....

On the basis of that game (sths v sharks) we’ll smack them....
Yeah, Souths looked good to start with and then went to shit. Sharks were all over them in the end, Souths we’re lucky to win that one.
They definitely don’t look as good as they did with Sammy.B.

So, Badel finds this quote about TPJ on social media
“I say this as a Broncos member – he is the dumbest player to ever play the game.”
and makes a story out of it.
Substitute”player” for “journo” and “play” for “cover” and I think that just about nails it.

TPJ grade 2. 4 weeks Jesus Christ

So, Badel finds this quote about TPJ on social media
“I say this as a Broncos member – he is the dumbest player to ever play the game.”
and makes a story out of it.
Substitute”player” for “journo” and “play” for “cover” and I think that just about nails it.

No denying it, he is pretty dumb. The grading is stupid though, its not a 2.

This will be a good match up in a few month's time.

Season will almost definitely be postponed.

Broncos have opted to plead guilty re: TPJ

Will miss 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Thelmus
  • LittleDavey
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.