Coach: Anthony SeiboldCoach: Wayne Bennett
Referees: Grant Atkins, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:05 pm
Broadcast: Channel 9; Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
Only thing I'm concerned about is fatigue after a grueling opening round, plus TPJ's judiciary date. Would realllly like to see Glenn back next week but slim hope.

We might actually get tested against the Bunnies.

It's inevitable at this point, I think the NRL will come to their senses overnight, I wouldn't be shocked if the games tomorrow are either played in empty stadiums or postponed completely.

It doesn’t matter who should / shouldn’t play based on form, etc. this week will all be about whether there is a game at all.

The NRL will have to play games to keep the lights on. I don’t see it being suspended unless players start to become infected.

The NRL will have to play games to keep the lights on. I don’t see it being suspended unless players start to become infected.

This may have already happened depending on test results.

If TPJ gets suspended that's fucked. It wasn't late ands it wasn't high. No head contact at all.

I'd look to drop oates, move boyd to wing and Arthurs to left centre and farnsworth right wing. Boyd doesn't have the vertical movement at centre and it showed on a few occasions, and Oates is useless in every aspect.

If the season gets canned I wished it would have happened before round 1 when I was still pessimistic about the season. Now the boys got me excited for the year they can’t go and call it off.

Oates needs to sit this one out. Put Herbie on the wing or at worst up Oates on the bench and let him known that he isn't currently first grade material.
He is one of our more senior players, he should be well past the shit he throw up last night.

I think everyone needs to remember Oates had a disruptive pre season , that being said he really needs to address his issues.

Can't see why you'd drop Oates after 1 game. He made some errors , but his carries were good. He has more in the bank than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.