Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It might sound mental, but I think once Lodge is healthy we should be literally running a 4 middle forward rotation.

Lodge - 60 mins
Haas - 80 mins
Carrigan - 60 mins
Flegler - 40 mins

There's absolutely no reason to waste any minutes on anyone else, these 4 guys are all we need. Use the other 3 bench spot for a Utility, Outside back & Edge forward.

Cant believe we won that with so much experience out and losing our halfback on top.

Even Boyd is putting in, I can't believe it.

Ta3Ph8Y.gif

Last edited:
Carrigan - 19 runs, 201 metres, 36 tackles
Haas - 18 runs, 188 metres, 29 tackles
Flegler - 17 runs, 183 metres, 18 tackles
Fifita - 15 runs, 154 metres, 26 tackles

Best forward pack in the comp, bar none.
Who's talking down our lock now!!

Carrigan has silenced his critics as a player and captain. Congratulations @Wolfie
Flegler has just made Hass a much more dangerous prospect.
Athars doing everything right smart footballer.
Obviously Stagg's.

Last edited:
i was very frustrated with Kennedy's lack of IQ on our own line giving away those penalties back to back. Almost throw the tv out the window!
Mate, you'd nearly be looking at his sportbet account. Absolute pork chop.

A dominant performance despite the 4 point scoreline and several troops missing. The forwards are killing it and the backline look really consistently dangerous. It's a real shame that none of this means **** all with the pandemic to ruin a 2-0 start. The future does look bright though.

I'm not so sure those signs were there. He had Macca on to see the game out. You dont do that with a bloke you don't trust.
100% agree. Would have agreed he was on the outer after HT benching, but being brought back on to close I absolutely agree with you

A dominant performance despite the 4 point scoreline and several troops missing. The forwards are killing it and the backline look really consistently dangerous. It's a real shame that none of this means **** all with the pandemic to ruin a 2-0 start. The future does look bright though.

Look on the bright side, we'll be at the top of the table for 3+ months lol

I’m very impressed by the performance tonight. Hung in solid credit to the boys.
Carrigan and Flegler wow they have really stood up, No chance Offa starts over Flegler now. Staggs wooooowwwwweeeeee what a weapon he is. Arthur’s another solid performance. I’m Boyd’s biggest hater and I have to give him credit.

I wouldn't be upset not seeing Kennedy in our 17. Apart from being a big body he doesn't offe much for mine. Hoping he isn't in the 17 when our forwards are injury/suspension free

It might sound mental, but I think once Lodge is healthy we should be literally running a 4 middle forward rotation.

Lodge - 60 mins
Haas - 80 mins
Carrigan - 60 mins
Flegler - 40 mins

There's absolutely no reason to waste any minutes on anyone else, these 4 guys are all we need. Use the other 3 bench spot for a Utility, Outside back & Edge forward.

I think we get more from Payne if we don't play him 80. We dont need to play him that long at full strength

Liking what I'm seeing from this side. Some enterprise built off an awesome pack and youth who believe. Glenn will need to be good to hold his spot.
It's only 2 games in but AS gets full marks right now. I'll put my hand up for losing faith in him but I'd really love to hear from @broncsgoat .

Farking gutsy win from a patchwork team of youngsters!

I'm pretty happy with the composure of the team so far this year, even-though we have fallen behind on the score board and lost the momentum the boys haven't panicked.

I'm proud of the boys tonight.

Good to see Souths have really started to adapt to Bennettball.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll....................

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We're the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We're the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on
We beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We're standing tall
We're the finest and the greatest club of all

We're the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Tmac
  • Redux
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncoFan94
  • Skyblues87
  • Shane Tronc
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dash
  • bazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.