Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Boyd hogged the ball when Oates was pretty much unmarked twice in the first half. Oates can't win with the centres he's had next to him over the years.
Oates was looking extremely sluggish to start the season anyway.

I think it might be good to chuck a young speedster in next to Boyd and just get him to pass any chance he gets.

THe defence tonight was so impressive. Compared to the dog's breakfast last year, it was a revelation, and full marks to the coaching staff, and the players' attitude and enthusiasm, playing for each other, a lot like in 2015.

Some of Fifita's tackles were awesome. To contain a pretty good backline and spine like Souths is a great effort. Our defence and commitment made South's look pretty ordinary overall.

Really impressed with those players that have stepped up to cover injuries
Carrigan for Offa
Flegler for Lodge
Isaako for Bird
Hoppa for Glenn
They’re making strong claims to keep their jersey numbers

I can't see Carrigan stepping up to cover injuries at all. For mine, he stepped up in the trials to make lock his own. No better lock going round than Carrigan

I can't see Carrigan stepping up to cover injuries at all. For mine, he stepped up in the trials to make lock his own. No better lock going round than Carrigan

Bang on. I think with Tevita’s ill discipline, we are better off having TPJ come off the bench as an X-Factor forward and keep Carrigan starting. Carrigan will play Origin this year if it goes ahead.

Great team win proud to support them with performances like that

Oates was looking extremely sluggish to start the season anyway.

I think it might be good to chuck a young speedster in next to Boyd and just get him to pass any chance he gets.

Not sure how bad his ribs are but I think Oates could do with a couple of weeks off anyway. Looks just physically and mentally off the pace much like Latrell but a disrupted pre season will do that.

With our start to the season and depth in the backline, we can afford to wait until Oates is closer to 100% NRL ready. Arthurs has been a very valuable addition.

A fit and firing Oates just adds another weapon in our arsenal so I think we play the long game with him this season.

Active Now

• Battler
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spike
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Painin the Haas
  • Allo
  • Organix
  • Midean
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Santa
  • BroncsNBundy
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Lurker
... and 42 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.