Round 2 - Broncos vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful hole running by Gillett. He's much better at that this season. Well deserved - he's played well!

Macca's back on and Gillett certainly deserved that! Another try down the right. Hunt is switching on.

Yay, the ball gets some work on the right hand side. Great ball, great hole running Gillett.

If Kahu kicks this, make him permanent.

How good is that. McGuire with the hard dirty yards, then Blair with the ball playing finesse. Hunt ices it

Maccas back. Yes great pass hunt great line gillett. This right side is starting kick in now. I reckon its like left side first half, right side second half haha

Anyone still reckon we don't "deserve" to win?

We've deadest shit on them. They've scored one try with almost perfect completion rate, and much better field position.

100% the better team.

LOL - **** that then.

Playing in the warriors is really going to show how lazy Issac luke is. Rabbitohs made him look good me thinks
Yeah because the rest of the team were making the 50+ tackles a game, and constant energy in attack for him at the bunnies.

See how well that was set up in the replay? Gillett running the angle and we had a try set up out the back anyway.

I love Blair's attitude. He just never does things half hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jeza23
  • NSW stables
  • mrslong
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • mystico
  • Fitzy
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • theshed
  • Stix
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.