Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Brisbane Broncos vs Warriors
Suncorp Stadium, Friday March 11, 2016
Kick Off 7:05pm (Queensland time)

1420536256.png

1. Darius Boyd 2. Corey Oates 3. Jack Reed 4. James Roberts 19. Jordan Kahu 6. Anthony Milford 7. Ben Hunt 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Adam Blair 11. Alex Glenn 12. Matt Gillett 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Sam Thaiday 16. Jo Ofanhengaue 17. Kodi Nikorima 18. Joe Boyce

1420537968.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Tuimoala Lolohea 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. Shaun Johnson 7. Jeff Robson 8. Jacob Lillyman 9. Issac Luke 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Nathaniel Roache 15. Sam Lisone 16. James Gavet 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

Last edited:
Boyce won't be playing, Reed, Roberts and Kahu cleared to play.

Last edited:
Gavet is starting in place of Matulino once again. Not exactly sure why they're doing that, Matulino is clearly the better player and Gavet would offer more coming on for 20 minutes when the forwards are tired.

Gavet is starting in place of Matulino once again. Not exactly sure why they're doing that, Matulino is clearly the better player and Gavet would offer more coming on for 20 minutes when the forwards are tired.
I think it's because Gavet is expendable and simply being used more as a battering ram and something to blunt Corey Parker's effectiveness. A big body to keep running into Parker. Naturally, I could be totally wrong and Parker doesn't get to touch him !

Hopefully Gavet has some errors in him.

Lets rock and roll

Danger game IMO. Warriors always lift against us and they will be hurting after this week.

Why is Erin Molan awkwardly holding her phone in that cross from the field with Wally and Freddie?

Yvonne every day of the week, lads!!!

Danger game IMO. Warriors always lift against us and they will be hurting after this week.

It's their "usual suspects" who need to be watched so very closely: Johnson, RTS and Isaac Luke. Defence in this game is everything

I am so fucking excited by the fact that I no longer need to watch Channel 9's coverage.

Phil Collins playing at kick off? Really?

Great kick return from Boyd.

Lazy stuff there from Lillyman.

Good opportunity for the Broncos.

Should be an easy 2 points on offer here for Corey Parker.

2-0 Broncos with 2 penalties from the Warriors gifting Brisbane the early lead.

Yay Reed is back!

Good start by the boys. Good kick return from Boyd and an easy two points to start.

Kahu and Khawaja, anyone else see the resemblance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mister Wright
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.