Round 2 Discussion

And that was the last we saw of Minto. R.I.P

Sorry, that's 30 seconds remaining.

I thought they called time off for conversions now?

Or am I mistaken? I can't think straight here so I'm not sure.

Just one more win!

Don't let me down Doggies!

Last edited:
Telecast should have answered that question for you. McCrone's Raider team mates were standing infront of him, meaning they were offside. It's the exact same deal they've been doing with the 20m quick-starts.

b4l - Croker has a hamstring strain or something.

EDIT - Ari's report sounds right. Either way, it was a minor injury which he suffered part-way through the Cowboys game.

I see. You learn something new everyday.

I thought it just would have been the same as the play the ball and those players can't get involved.

Ricky Stuarts halftime talk according to Fox:
"Stay composed and get it to Milford"

Take note Hook.

Why would Hook take note? Do u seriously think he will be anywhere near the place next year? Pretty sure Benny and Kevie took note as it will be more applicable for them.

Why would Hook take note? Do u seriously think he will be anywhere near the place next year? Pretty sure Benny and Kevie took note as it will be more applicable for them.

I don't know, Hook might be safe. We were top of the table there for a while. If we were Souths, we'd be premiership certainties according to the fans and the coach would get a 5 year extension.

I don't know, Hook might be safe. We were top of the table there for a while. If we were Souths, we'd be premiership certainties according to the fans and the coach would get a 5 year extension.

Broncos would also start production for 2014 Premiers shirts..

Source? Or just wishful thinking?
He's two games up on what many thought he'd be at this stage of the year.

Source? Or just wishful thinking?
He's two games up on what many thought he'd be at this stage of the year.

My scenario is much more likely than yours, Hook won't be there next year, don't let two scrappy wins cloud your judgement.

I will add a few classy tries of the round :smile:

First off, Brett Morris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a try, but I just had to add this. Pat Richards drop kick.

Really enjoyed that game

Milford is a gun player and won the game tonight imo for Canberra setting up 2 brilliant tries. I thought he could've played a bit better though. Wighton and Croker are turning into a very good 5 eighth- centre combination. Both players are in great form, I was impressed by both of them.

What a boss Shaun Fensom is. 20 runs for 130 meters, 3 offloads and 3 tackle busts while coming up with 46 tackles (according to Fox Sports stats). How he hasn't been picked for City Country is ridiculous. He may be off origin atm but give him a shot in that to see how he handles the rep environment.

Matt Gillett

Andrew McCullough

Daly Cherry-Evans

I've got my bets & tips in.

I stand to make 5k if everything goes well.

Manly
Broncos
Dragons
Storm
Roosters
Tigers
Raiders
Bulldogs

I have several other bets placed also :)

I'm praying for a miracle.

7 from 7 so far. I just need Bulldogs to beat the Sharks.

Todd Carney ruled out apparently. He didn't finish the training run on Thursday, instead pulled up sore 3/4's into it. That could just be mind games, though.

We will find out today or tonight I guess.

Last edited:
Sharks wouldn't tell me if Carney is playing or not when I messaged them. I'm going to take that as a yes, he is playing.

Updated team list will be named sometime today.

That has got me worried. I was under the impression he was out...

He can still deliver the Sharkies a win with the way the Dogs are going. I am hoping the Doggies backline can fire, because they should be able to win the battle of the forwards considering Gallen, Fifita, Vave and Lewis are not playing.

Carney just has that freakish ability to pull something out of his ass and turn the tide of the game, as we saw last year when Sharks beat us because of Carney.

Last edited:
Sam Tomkins

Gerard Beale

Kevin Proctor - May not be a great try to a lot of people, but I think the work by Cronk was absolutely brilliant. Completely fooled the defense.

Josh Mansour

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.