Round 2 Discussion

It's funny how many Souths fans turn up at the games now that they are winning..

Take a look before that, the stadiums were always empty. They were lucky to get a 10k crowd at a game..

Well done to South Sydney it shows what a great team they are coming from 10 behind to beat the Roosters is no mean feat. It was the lesser known Souths players G.Burgess and Keary is what got them home today.

One of the few times the Roosters weren't slammed in the penalty count.

Amazing from Waqa.

Such a typical Raiders try too.

One of the few times the Roosters weren't slammed in the penalty count.

And they were very lucky given all the second efforts by JWH.

That is typical Raiders.

Put together a quality first half then absolutely spoil it with a poor mistake in the second.

Too easy, Tomkins shows his value with a trademark set-up for Kata.

Tomkins has played a hand in both warriors tries. He is super important to their structure

Sam Tomkins' beard has added a new dimension to his game

SJ is trying his best to convince people that journalists have no idea about Rugby League.

2 steps forward 3 steps back.

Hoffman could end up with negative metres at this rate. Great defence by Raiders.

Ryan Hoffman. Is there a more over rated player?

I'm so glad Hunt kicked on.

I don't think I could stomach the thought that Townsend was a better half than him.

I saw that peddled a few times.

SJ is trying his best to convince people that journalists have no idea about Rugby League.

2 steps forward 3 steps back.

Hoffman could end up with negative metres at this rate. Great defence by Raiders.

Nrl stats have him at 143m from 18 runs, which is good for me as he is in my SVRL team

That'd be right... fucking Hoffman absolutely bludged last season at the 69'ers, but scores a try and a FT against me. :rant:

It's funny how many Souths fans turn up at the games now that they are winning..

Take a look before that, the stadiums were always empty. They were lucky to get a 10k crowd at a game..

Do you know how hard it is for supporters to turn up every week when you know your team is going to get 30 points scored against them. It wasn't were we going to lose today, it was by how much. We rebuilt our brand and our team and slowly but surely it gained in numbers. Plus it was a Sunday game. I am annoyed we didn't get more today.

Not much between either side. The Raiders just threw it away with their poor start to the second half and simply didn't have the direction required to get over the line.

Warriors weren't great but they didn't invite the Raiders back into it which is important for them because they can lose their heads on the road.

On Hoffman, I don't particularly rate him but he's a really solid player who's always going to have a say on the contest. The Warriors are going to have to negotiate how many hit ups he should be taking, but to have that sort of option in their team does give them a bit more consistency and reliability that they have been lacking.

Do you know how hard it is for supporters to turn up every week when you know your team is going to get 30 points scored against them. It wasn't were we going to lose today, it was by how much. We rebuilt our brand and our team and slowly but surely it gained in numbers. Plus it was a Sunday game. I am annoyed we didn't get more today.

I bet you would have been there Twiz.

I know you're hardly impartial but I get the feeling that the crowd would have been 70/30 Rabbits? If not more?

I bet you would have been there Twiz.

I know you're hardly impartial but I get the feeling that the crowd would have been 70/30 Rabbits? If not more?

Yeah of course I was. It was a great game besides a few ref calls I wasn't happy with, but we dug deep and found the way to get over the line.

Yeah I would say the crowd was about that. Maybe 80 / 20. The Roosters crowd were all together in the south eastern corner and just got louder when they got their roll on.

Last edited:
Tomkins was really impressive today and easily best on ground for the Warriors. SJ needs to kick on but I get the feeling that Tomkins will define their season as you feel SJ will always produce to a certain level.

Unread

Active Now

• Dee
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • BroncosMan
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Old Mate
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.