Round 2 Discussion

Could be just me, but Hoffman looks extremely thinner/leaner this season.

Not sure if it's helped with his speed or not but I'd be interested in seeing his weight stat's in comparison to when he was here.

THAT'S WHY YOU GIVE THE BALL TO FRENCH!

That would have been French's try if Norman passed it..

He is hardly getting the ball.

This may come as a shock but I don't believe the Eels are overly concerned with the plight of the Scorgasms....

Using Radradra as a decoy only to send French at them.

The Dragons didn't read it well, but boy was it nice to watch.

I know they've only beaten two of the competition light-weights, but the Eels are looking special.

That maybe one of the softest tries of 2017.

Pritchard and Brown were caught out in no man's land, I guess that's what happens when you concede three penalties in a row and you lead by 20 with 10 to go.

Packer has been woeful.

I wouldn't blame Packer for that pass there.

Dragons off a 20m tap should have been playing up tempo, throwing it to a middle forward for a carry on 3rd is not going to get you points.

That was poor from McInnes.

Wow that was slick from the Eels.

Beautiful hands from French onto Radradra there.

This may come as a shock but I don't believe the Eels are overly concerned with the plight of the Scorgasms....
But they are with the 69'ers plight... had JLaw put in a quick sweet voice call to Brad Arthur at halftime.

That performance from the Dragons was nearly as embarrassing as Takairangi's cornrows.

I'm 0/6 in the tipping guys.

34bde2c7eac4b12fec8ebfad5b806f0f5c12f2f7493fd40ca2e01f5d6c84901e.jpg
I've managed 3 right

Lucky I got 7 right in the 1st rounds
Basically if you tipped the underdogs this round you get a high percentage right
I'm just going to close my eyes, do some spins and point for the next round.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.