Round 2 Discussion

I kind of agree but without Mansour, who
Else is there?

If Daniel Tupou regains his 2013 form then he could be an option.

Even Mitchell on the wing. I don't think he'll handle centre at Origin level just yet.

I would switch Trbojevic around with Mitchell, or just put him at fullback and have Tedesco come off the bench. Worked for QLD.

Ferguson, Dugan and Pearce will be there.

Klemmer has the jersey for as long as he wants it.

Bird will probably receive the nod over Moylan as well.

And the season is only 160 minutes old with 24 weeks to go

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
24 more games to prove he won't be as good as those other overhyped NSW halves.
Merrin brings nothing to the team? You always need his workrate, strength and offloading ability. And he has had good games for Australia.

Ok, maybe not nothing. But his workrate and skills aren't up there with other locks and props. There's always been more deserving players ahead of him.

Ferguson, Dugan and Pearce will be there.

Klemmer has the jersey for as long as he wants it.

Bird will probably receive the nod over Moylan as well.

Ferguson was one of the best Kangaroos at the end of the year last year. He will be one of the wingers. If I was the selector Jack Bird would be the first center picked. He is a gun and should be one of the first players picked.

What if he isn't picked first Bman? What if he's picked 14th as he should be?

He's a pretty ordinary centre, no surprise his best footy has been at fullback and five-eighth.

Yeah Fergusen should be on a wing, Dugan and Pearce shouldn't be anywhere near any rep side.

Maybe not.

But they will be.

Jackson will be in the mix as well. At this stage I'd be surprised if he makes way for Graham. Selectors make a big deal about what side of the field certain players play, Graham has been a left-side player for at least eight seasons now, they won't move him for rep.

Wade Graham and Boyd Cordner should be the second rowers with Cordner as captain. Graham was sensational last night running of Maloney and there is nothing more to be said about Cordner.

I know...

But they'll be keen to retain Jackson.

Awful start from Dragons.

First the error from Packer, than the read from Lafai.

Gutherson is a greedy ****.

Does he ever pass it to the fucking fullback?

Great hands from Jennings there, salvages a blown opportunity there for the Eels.

That left hand edge of the Eels is as potent as ever.

That would have been French's try if Norman passed it..

He is hardly getting the ball.

Geez, Dugan is running out of places for tattoos.

It's all Eels at the moment. St George back to their usual rubbish it seems.

The kicking game has been night and day.

Norman especially is hitting them sweetly. He's been a real stand-out player so far in 2017.

I hope Norman never plays for QLD. He's a good club player but he would never have the heart at that level. I remember a game when he played fullback for us and he just strolled past the try scorer (a winger I think?) to let him improve his position under the posts. He never does the one percenters.

French must be invisible out there.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • broncotville
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • levikaden
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.