Round 2 Discussion

Suddenly things don't look so bad at the foot of the mountains.

As strong as Nofoaluma is with the football, his defence has always been sub-par.

Tedesco is a flat track bully. No way in hell is he the best fullback in the game.

Suddenly things don't look so bad at the foot of the mountains.

As strong as Nofoaluma is with the football, his defence has always been sub-par.
True. Here come the Panthers, too much talent in that pack. I remember our round one against Rabbitohs was dismal in 2015. Then we flexed our muscles.

Tedesco is a flat track bully. No way in hell is he the best fullback in the game.

He may have some work to do, but criticising him for this performance is silly. He's been one of the Tigers best, he can't help it if the Tigers edge players are trash.

It's hard for the Tigers to change their game plan that quickly. Games are much easier when you can score tries at will on Bryce Cartwright.

He may have some work to do, but criticising him for this performance is silly. He's been one of the Tigers best, he can't help it if the Tigers edge players are trash.
Not just this performance.

Good call from the referees there.

Have no idea what Moses was thinking there.

If they are saying Tedesco touched it then why is it not a penalty for intentional offside?

Wallace needs to have a crack when close to the line.

I want him to score.

That was a lot stranger than it looked live.

Good call by the referees, this lost back nonsense does my head in, he just lost it.

Good kick from Martin.

He doesn't seem to get the same amount of attention, but he's looked better than Cleary.

He's really shown up his former Tigers team-mates, Brooks in particular has been shocking.

I reckon there are only two teams with a better bench than ours and they are the Panthers and the Raiders, we're seeing that today with the Panthers bench forwards arguably just as good, if not better than, the starters.

Good kick from Martin.

He doesn't seem to get the same amount of attention, but he's looked better than Cleary.

He's really shown up his former Tigers team-mates, Brooks in particular has been shocking.

Brooks generally is shocking, Moses and Tedesco are the key players for the Tigers in their spine. No way I want us making a play for Brooks.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • barker
  • Dash
  • Bish
  • mystico
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.