Round 2 Discussion

Ha, I was going to say...

You're right though, Lichaa has proven to be a bust at Canterbury and it amazes me that Des hasn't done more to help him. If I was Des, I'd start Lichaa on the bench in the next game and bring in Craig Garvey for the early exchanges. Not only would I be challenging Garvey to earn himself a permanent NRL spot, but I'd also be giving Lichaa directions to run the football against the tired defence 25 minutes into the contest.

It would be a small change, but it would go a long way in the long run.

I agree pete not sure why Garveyhasnt been given more of a go.
He bas done really well when he has played NRL

I'm not as high on him Dex, but I think it's telling that the Bulldogs have tested these alternates like Cook and Garvey and they'e both looked more dangerous than Lichaa.

Blake green has now gone 24 games.without a win when Cronk was not his half.
Thats a worrying stat if youre a manly fan

Really excited see 2 of the most exciting young teams go head to head this afternoon

Especially excited to see the match ups between Martin and Clearly vs Moses and Brooks, Tedesco vs Moylan and Woods vs Tamou

Excited to watch this game. Going with Tigers but can't judge Panthers on one game. Rate Cleary though.

Should be an entertaining game, in all respect to Wests, I'm interested to see how the Panthers respond.

Nice to see another former Cowboys junior lining up for the Panthers as well. Villiame Kikau was a try scoring sensation in the 20s, let's see if that can translate in the big leagues.

That was a better set from Penrith.

Three big runs from Campbell-Gillard, Merrin and Tamou and they earn the penalty.

Penrith don't have to be fancy, they just need to roll forward.

This is nowhere near Broncs v Cowboys is it...probably because these refs aren't afraid to blow actual penalties.

Elijah Taylor losing all the blood in his body here, yuck.

They're settling into the game Penrith, working the Tigers through the middle only to expose them on their weak edges.

I'm not sure if taking the two is wise, but it appears they're trying to keep a lid on their performance.

They're settling into the game Penrith, working the Tigers through the middle only to expose them on their weak edges.

I'm not sure if taking the two is wise, but it appears they're trying to keep a lid on their performance.

I hate it when teams get repeat sets and then take the two.

Keep the pressure on them, tire them out early.

Panthers just need to play patient. Get the little things right and wear down the Tigers.

They have the side to do it.

Panthers just need to play patient. Get the little things right and wear down the Tigers.

They have the side to do it.

The Tigers are on top at present game wise but that isn't saying much...they both suck.

That will be some try if Martin scored this.

Dylan Edwards looks the goods on debut. Great save by Tedesco there.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • upthehorse
  • Ondi
  • Fatboy
  • porouian
  • Foordy
  • westy316
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • Skathen
  • thenry
  • Clintos
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.