Round 2 Discussion

If they had kicked their conversions Scores would be equal

The kicking by Reynolds has been superb.

Cook really is clueless in attack in this game..

Soft effort by Walker, between that, that obstruction penalty and his goal-kicking he's proven a real bust for Manly.

I still can't believe he played State of Origin last year. @Broncoman how did that selection make you feel?

Barrett first coach to be sacked.

On another note players coasting atm really shit me. Hayne and isaac luke are the biggest bludgers just playing for their super.

I've got a lot of time for Brenton Lawrence.

He's suffered a couple of poor years with injury, but the amount of effort he plays with is admirable. Very unfortunate not to have played any Origin.

I don't think Rabbitohs are as screwed as people say they are.

That was a strong performance by them and reminded me of 2014 the way they came back and led at half time.

A few calls helped and the missed conversions but they rolled up their sleeves and played hard and came away with a good win.

Souths could always find themselves in the eight, but I struggle to see them as a Top 4 side when it's all said and done.

Manly fell to pieces and made life very easy when it was touch and go.

They are definitely not going to make the top 4.

But I think if they don't have anymore injuries and can improve on that performance they could find themselves in the 8.

I reckon about 6-8 is a possible target.

They do need a better backup hooker. I didn't like what I saw from Cook and I thought he was more of a liability out there in attack.

Once Farah came on, that's when they started to look more dangerous and sealed the win.

Maybe but in this competition it's Top 4 or bust.

Even though Raiders ripped off Iceland, I do like that they have the viking clap before a game now.

The horn, the clap, it's good stuff.

That seemed like two rough calls against Canberra in a row there. Without the benefit of the replay, it's hard to judge.

That Austin-Leilua fringe continues to be an easy target for sides.

When he runs the ball, Austin is one of the most dangerous players in the game.

Maloney was caught flat-footed, poor effort by him.

HAHA in unrelated news, over in the Reds game they just made another KHunt call and the commentator realised the second he did it....

Great stuff

Is Jayson Bukuya a Queenslander, because he is really impressing me and he must be close to a origin call up

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Brocko
  • davidp
  • barker
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
  • Harry Sack
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • Big Del
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Battler
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.