Round 2 Discussion

I maintain that we made a mistake by not re-signing Arrow, he's been huge so far for the Titans, running for 200+ metres.

I maintain that we made a mistake by not re-signing Arrow, he's been huge so far for the Titans, running for 200+ metres.
Beat me to it... 21 runs, 240 mtrs and 37 tackles to boot!

I am a big fan of his and was sad to see him go, despite many other thinking we wouldn't miss him all that much

Beat me to it... 21 runs, 240 mtrs and 37 tackles to boot!

he was good last week as well with 14 runs for 142m and 22 tackles

Was anyone happy to see Arrow leave?

Was anyone happy to see Arrow leave?

I think some people were fine with it because they concluded that Ofahengaue was better, that's clearly not the case at the moment, if it came down to a 50/50 between those two, I think Wayne may have made the incorrect call.

I don't think it's fair to compare him to Offa.

Would you take Arrow over Moose? They are pretty much the same type of player.

I think some people were fine with it because they concluded that Ofahengaue was better, that's clearly not the case at the moment, if it came down to a 50/50 between those two, I think Wayne may have made the incorrect call.
Way too early to tell about Ofa. He was pretty good last night, and far from the worst last week. He probably would be putting similar numbers as Arrow if he was the starting prop at the Tits.

Personally, I would've let go of Sims, but it's not as simple as that, because Korbin probably isn't earning anywhere the same salary as Arrow at the Tits.

The Rabbitohs attack has been quite good. They went away from the 2014 game plan and look more dangerous.

Hopefully they keep up with it.

Surely they could have overturned that decision.

It clearly hit the grass first.

What a rubbish penalty. Nothing wrong with that hit. It wasn’t late and wasn’t high.

Good to see the Refs helping out Penrith...what a fucking joke...Souths half gets dragged back after putting a grubber through and Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles who are refereeing miss it entirely....stupid *****

Slater didn't need to pass it that hard..

Vunivalu really is special.

You just can't stop him from scoring in a situation like that.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Kev_Guz
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.