Round 2 Discussion

Another quality showing from the 2019 premiers. Sure, it only took them 2 hours and 10 minutes to score a try but nothing can stop them now!!!

Marvel at their ability to not be able to score from tackle reset after tackle reset in the sharks 20.

Does Woods know how to takle below the adams apple

About time too. Sharks have been blatant

Never seen a dummy half hit the ground so much . Peats is stinking it up big time

Arrow with 200+ metres after 60 minutes. Should be starting for QLD IMO.

Marvel at their ability to not be able to score from tackle reset after tackle reset in the sharks 20.

I reckon the sharks could go down to 9 men here and the titans still wouldn’t score.

Mal really is a fucking idiot, what an embarrassment he turned out to be.

I reckon the sharks could go down to 9 men here and the titans still wouldn’t score.

The Sharks still managed to have a 2 man overlap there with 12 men and only fucked the try up by taking the closest player out.

Last edited:
That line dropout sums it up for the Titans.

I can't believe we ever possibly thought about signing Riley Jacks last year.

I’ve seen better organisation in attack at the local unders 10 competition than what the titans have thrown up

This game was the most boring I’ve gone to watch. Bad first impressions of shark park. Heading to Brookvale now, hopefully it’s better

Imagine if the Titans didn’t have Arrow. Would be diabolical.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • whykickamoocow
  • Ondi
  • porouian
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.