LIVE Round 2 Discussion

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
Oh dear that kills coaches, get yourself back into the game, limited time to win it and you knock on first tackle in a handy positional set.

Last edited:

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
The only time I willingly cheered on the Eagles was against the Storm in the grand final and I would feel dirty tonight doing so even if it's against the Roosters, can't we just have a draw and both teams fielding too many players and stripped of points?

Mightybroncs2k17

QCup Player
This game really interests me. I’ve always roosters must have really poor deapth given the money they’ve spent on their top 17 so I’m interested to see how they cover the loss of friend and Cronk.

cakeGG

NRL Player
Shitney
There's a thunderstorm where I am, that will no doubt head straight for the Manly region.

I wonder if this game will get delayed like the infamous Broncos/Knights game a decade ago.

Alec

International Rep
Arrow - ~300 metres, 90% tackle efficiency, 4 offloads, one of the fastest play the ball speeds too. He'll be one of the best forwards in the game for sure, lol at being stuck with the Titans though.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Rep
Arrow - ~300 metres, 90% tackle efficiency, 4 offloads, one of the fastest play the ball speeds too. He'll be one of the best forwards in the game for sure, lol at being stuck with the Titans though.
Yep. Bad choice there, Jai. If you had stayed with us, you'd be playing 13 right now alongside a quality pack

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Yep. Bad choice there, Jai. If you had stayed with us, you'd be playing 13 right now alongside a quality pack
No guarantee that he'd be wearing the 13 in the River city. He is playing a major role on his current team and earning good money while doing it. I don't think he has any regrets.

Jedhead

NRL Player
No guarantee that he'd be wearing the 13 in the River city. He is playing a major role on his current team and earning good money while doing it. I don't think he has any regrets.
I agree with you that perhaps he does have no,regrets Leaving us, that's a sad indictment of how low our stocks are currently sitting. In days of old almost every footy player would consider playing for us the ultimate. We need to bring those days back where players strive to be a Bronco.

GCBRONCO

State of Origin Captain
Gold Coast
2 intercepts in 2 sets leading to 2 tries for Parramatta. Dogs are utter rubbish can't wait for a Dogs vs Titans game.

Last edited:

mitch222

State of Origin Rep
Still can’t believe the dogs swapped Klemmer for Napa
Napa is a thief these days for the pay packet he is on

Dexter

NRL Captain
Yep they should stick to drinking piss and taking their kit off because rugby league isn't their go

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising