Round 2 Discussion

Gonna go out on a limb, I think Maloney is one of the worst overall players in the NRL right now

How is that not a shoulder charge from Maloney

He did get concusses last week, probably still feeling the effects.

Old boy probably doesn't know where he is, I wouldn't of brought him back on after the potential concussion in the first half today.

Lol, huge defensive plays from Maloney after I shit talk him, that sums him up, rocks and diamonds

Oh dear that kills coaches, get yourself back into the game, limited time to win it and you knock on first tackle in a handy positional set.

Last edited:
Come on Manly **** those ***** up , or risk sucking them

Last edited:
The only time I willingly cheered on the Eagles was against the Storm in the grand final and I would feel dirty tonight doing so even if it's against the Roosters, can't we just have a draw and both teams fielding too many players and stripped of points?

This game really interests me. I’ve always roosters must have really poor deapth given the money they’ve spent on their top 17 so I’m interested to see how they cover the loss of friend and Cronk.

There's a thunderstorm where I am, that will no doubt head straight for the Manly region.

I wonder if this game will get delayed like the infamous Broncos/Knights game a decade ago.

Arrow - ~300 metres, 90% tackle efficiency, 4 offloads, one of the fastest play the ball speeds too. He'll be one of the best forwards in the game for sure, lol at being stuck with the Titans though.

Last edited:
Arrow - ~300 metres, 90% tackle efficiency, 4 offloads, one of the fastest play the ball speeds too. He'll be one of the best forwards in the game for sure, lol at being stuck with the Titans though.

Yep. Bad choice there, Jai. If you had stayed with us, you'd be playing 13 right now alongside a quality pack

Brookvale was better then expected. Good atmosphere considering there was less then 10000. F***ing soaked though

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.