Round 2 Discussion

Yep. Bad choice there, Jai. If you had stayed with us, you'd be playing 13 right now alongside a quality pack
No guarantee that he'd be wearing the 13 in the River city. He is playing a major role on his current team and earning good money while doing it. I don't think he has any regrets.

No guarantee that he'd be wearing the 13 in the River city. He is playing a major role on his current team and earning good money while doing it. I don't think he has any regrets.
I agree with you that perhaps he does have no,regrets Leaving us, that's a sad indictment of how low our stocks are currently sitting. In days of old almost every footy player would consider playing for us the ultimate. We need to bring those days back where players strive to be a Bronco.

2 intercepts in 2 sets leading to 2 tries for Parramatta. Dogs are utter rubbish can't wait for a Dogs vs Titans game.

Last edited:
Still can’t believe the dogs swapped Klemmer for Napa
Napa is a thief these days for the pay packet he is on

Yep they should stick to drinking piss and taking their kit off because rugby league isn't their go

Last edited:
It was always going to get worse before it got better for Canterbury. They surprised a lot of fans last year with their performances against Brisbane, Cronulla and New Zealand but they were always going to find it difficult replicating those performances minus the Morris twins and Klemmer. They were sold a bill of false goods and have paid the price.

A lot of fans are questioning the selections from Pay and while they're valid concerns, I don't think a Rhyse Martin or a Nick Meaney were the difference between a 40-6 and 30-16 scoreline. The Bulldogs strike me as a team that's struggling to come to grips with it's past and needs to move on from that culture. If that means getting rid of players like Hopoate, Holland, Foran, Tolman, Lichaa, Jackson, Elliott so be it. They maybe the Dogs best players, but it's difficult to move on when they're the senior players and they're the ones calling the shots on the field. I wouldn't chop all their heads off at once, but I'd start by dropping Lichaa for good and offering him to every club in the competition. You never know, maybe a Gold Coast Titans might take a bite. There are rumours that Reece Robson is set to sign with Canterbury, so at least that gives them something to look forward to.

They've got the Tigers next week, so the idea should be to start a new. Nick Meaney at fullback, Jack Cogger at halfback, Hopoate and Harper centres, Martin backrow, Marshall-King dummy half, Ogden bench. They'll still lose, but at least they'll be moving forward and building on what they've shown. Ordinarily I'm against mass changes, but in this case, the Dogs desperately need to find some cattle.

Looks like bad Warriors have turned up today.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • simplythebest
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
  • Brotherdu
  • Organix
  • heartly87
  • Strop
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • westy316
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.