Round 2 Discussion

Yesterday's game is the sort that Newcastle would have lost in previous years. Watching it I was really impressed with Frizzell, Barnett and Watson. Those three add an interesting dimension to their attack and the change of roles looks to be a good move by O'Brien.

Provided Best can stay fit they could be anything once Ponga and Green return. Scary good pack and genuine match winners in the backs.

Last edited:
Take consolation in the fact Bulldogs are shit as well

DWZ won’t be playing next week at least.

We might be up shit creek but how badly must it suck to be a Dogs fan right now? I had them 0 and 10 after 10 rounds in the predictor during pre-season and right now it's looking more likely than even I thought.

We might be up shit creek but how badly must it suck to be a Dogs fan right now? I had them 0 and 10 after 10 rounds in the predictor during pre-season and right now it's looking more likely than even I thought.
Think they have outplayed us this round tbh. Close game next week.

Forward from Johnston to walker

Last edited:
Jeez thats soft, DCE is a fucking merkin of the highest order.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Huge
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
  • leon.bott
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.