Round 2 Teams

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
FRIDAY
SYDNEY ROOSTERS v BRISBANE BRONCOS at Sydney Football Stadium, 7.30pm
ROOSTERS: Anthony Minichiello, Amos Roberts, Brent Grose, Setaimata Sa, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Braith Anasta, Mitchell Pearce, David Shillington, Riley Brown, Mark O'Meley, Willie Mason, Anthony Tupou, Craig Fitzgibbon (capt). Interchange: Lopini Paea, Sia Soliola, Nate Myles, James Aubusson, Danny Nutley (one to be omitted).

BRONCOS: Karmichael Hunt, Reece Robinson, Steve Michaels, Justin Hodges, Darius Boyd, Darren Lockyer (capt), Peter Wallace, Ben Hannant, PJ Marsh, Sam Thaiday, David Stagg, Ashton Sims, Tonie Carroll. Interchange: Shane Perry, Dave Taylor, Greg Eastwood, Nick Kenny.
Referee: Jared Maxwell

i like the team.. where is bennets normal swap and change? he actually left the team intact pretty much minus the injurys..

i was thinking the other day after reading how most interviews are with Ivan that maybe he is running the show and bennets just the front

draggx said:
i was thinking the other day after reading how most interviews are with Ivan that maybe he is running the show and bennets just the front

If you want to believe that then you are a fool, WB will talk when he wants the media or NRL to listen.

Interesting to see no Ennis in the side if he was supposedly okay to play at a pinch last week if needed, expect him to come in for Perry.

Otherwise no surprises and nor should there be after Sunday apart from the injuries.

how would you know what the team is, it as not been posted on broncos.com.au yet

kimlo said:
how would you know what the team is, it as not been posted on broncos.com.au yet

Broncos.com.au can be a bit slow when it comes to even their own news, wouldn't be the first time the side has come through the media first before even being posted on their website.

Actually that is so very true. Can anyone here who has ties with the broncos tell them to speed up their posting of news. Often times official broncos news comes out in the media wayyyyy before like sometimes it comes on broncos site 3 to 4 days later. I would greatly appreciate if there was more urgency to post news about the broncos to the broncos site FIRST!

kimlo said:
Actually that is so very true. Can anyone here who has ties with the broncos tell them to speed up their posting of news. Often times official broncos news comes out in the media wayyyyy before like sometimes it comes on broncos site 3 to 4 days later. I would greatly appreciate if there was more urgency to post news about the broncos to the broncos site FIRST!

Maybe you should apply for the job, would get new news every 10 minutes!

Sure would. IMO the broncos have the 2nd best website in rugby league after the bulldogs, they have one hell of a nice site. but its true dude, it fucking stupid, it's their own club site, yet i havn't seen a thing on the website yet about any injuries, except for the post match report which includes joel clinton getting injured. I wan't to hear it from the broncos website about hannat, clinton, parker, ennis and a few more which are injuerd. I wan't to know from the club doctors about the players injuries. one thing i love about the storm's website when you go to player injury ward, it has each player with approx 30 word summary from the club doctor speaking about the injury and how long it will take to heal. I really like that. We don't live in the 80's waiting for the newspaper the next day for the latest news, we wan't it online when it happens from the broncos.

Pretty much as expected. The bench looks rather weak though

Perry: I rate him pretty highly as a halfback (a lot higher than others here), but he is no interchange hooker.
Nick Kenny: Average at absolute best.
Greg Eastwood: Needs to lose weight and start running wide.
Dave Taylor: Bennet obviously didn't want to bring him into the side this early, and his lack of experience might hurt us since the rest of the bench isn't that good.

Locked. All discussion should be in the Broncos vs Roosters Game Thread.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.